• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
If they wanted to be secret about the theming object they really should have made a taller wall. Had a simply splendid time at the Santa Sleepover Weekend and there are plenty of viewing angles over and to the side of the wall by Sharkbait Reef:

P994E7z3QFaZpPiOXG2s5g.png
1wexxuBlQEar47avmT2osw.png
Zs5jPe_qT3OCT5FNos7mhA.png

I worked it out, And submitted my answer, Avoided the comment section. Wrote on my hand.

I find it funny that the text you receive when you submit your answers is 'Your time will come'... :D
Yeah, I submitted mine too :).
"Our time will only come" if we get selected!

If they wanted to be secret about the theming object they really should have made a taller wall. Had a simply splendid time at the Santa Sleepover Weekend and there are plenty of viewing angles over and to the side of the wall by Sharkbait Reef:

P994E7z3QFaZpPiOXG2s5g.png
1wexxuBlQEar47avmT2osw.png
Zs5jPe_qT3OCT5FNos7mhA.png
I like the watermark! Also, the face in the last photo sort of reminds me of the pig head in Lord of the Flies.

I highly doubt it as they've put a great deal of effort into hiding the theming object all season, yet they were quite happy for guests to walk past (and no doubt lick from the oddballs of the community) the themed station building. Everything on the other side of the wall was pretty much hidden in scaffolding anyway, so the wall would have been pointless. There's nothing else to hide other than the trains, and they were hidden away in the station building.

Well, if one of the construction workers tweeting the name several months ago, the blatant IP registration and the ongoing rune/symbol hints didn't already give it away...

Still don't expect anything official for a while though as is always the case with Alton Towers :)

I mean we know that is the name but for the sake of argument... (It's closed season after all)

This could just be a placeholder for the actual ride name, after all The Flume is still on there. :p As is Ice Age so not exactly the most up to date list.

(I'm just trying to instigate discussion)

Well, if one of the construction workers tweeting the name several months ago, the blatant IP registration and the ongoing rune/symbol hints didn't already give it away...

Still don't expect anything official for a while though as is always the case with Alton Towers :)
atWhe
I mean we know that is the name but for the sake of argument... (It's closed season after all)

This could just be a placeholder for the actual ride name, after all The Flume is still on there. :p As is Ice Age so not exactly the most up to date list.

(I'm just trying to instigate discussion)
On other systems Galactics is still called air. Merlin don't seem to care for updating them and seeing as most people wouldn't f12 picsolve.com they wouldn't see this

Was on site today and there are a couple of minor updates which I dont think have been stated on here. The wickerman structure looks finished and if you stand next to marauders mayhem you can see the top half of his upper torso and the themeing looks excellent. The helix and air time hills into his chest now have wooden walls constructed around at least 60% of them with work currently ongoing. The main lift hill and first drop still have no sound tunnels. The ride shop has also now been pretty much completed, this was barely started at the end of the season. I have some poor pics which I'll upload when I get chance. All of the track that I could see (most of lift hill, main drop and airtime hill, highest helix) had track installed.

I should hope the track has been installed by now considering it's tested.
If not, then Alton's management would probably be having fun doing RCT3-style peep bowling! If you don't know what that is, I direct you towards this video:

Imagine the fun that Nick Varney could be having!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.