• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I'm looking at that and I'm now thinking that it'll be a nice little ride as long as there's some good theming to go along with it. It looks relatively quick and has some pops of air time too.

It'd be nice if they did something with those sound tunnels though, like interior theming to maximise the ride experience but we all know that's just being way too hopeful, don't we?

Playing that at 1.25x speed makes it seem more tolerable. Incredible recreation though!

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Nemesis94 for the time and effort you have put into this creation.

Your initial Smiler creation prior to the hidden inversions was amazing, and the most recent version is the best roller coaster creation I have ever seen.

Your skill with No Limits is incredible.

You should be working in the industry if you aren't already.

If the link not playing is eternal buffering, try opening in a different browser. Worked fine for me (Mac OSX using Safari).

worked for me on my macbook but not on iPhone.

looks so much better with the bit more speed.

I doubt the lift will be fully LSM powered. The local power grid can't handle something that pulls that much power. I think the lift mechanism will be similar to The Smiler's, with magnetic fins opposed to the fixed anti-rollbacks seen on most rides. Recreation is looking fantastic by the way. I've been making my own but I don't want to steal your thunder by posting it here.

A quick note that I have re-uploaded the video. ITHOTMK is region locked by copyright, hence why some were having issues playing it. Should work fine now.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Nemesis94 for the time and effort you have put into this creation.
You should be working in the industry if you aren't already.

Thanks @Altonadvocate1, and everyone else for your appreciation of the recreation. It's not going to be 100% accurate, as I'm sure features will be changed between now and opening. I've just noticed this morning that the application says the wood will be stained dark, so it will actually look a bit different anyway.

Would love to work in the industry, but alas it is a long-lost dream (as it is for most coaster enthusiasts).

Recreation is looking fantastic by the way. I've been making my own but I don't want to steal your thunder by posting it here.

Don't feel you have to keep yours off this thread, it's always good to see somebody else's interpretation of the plans.

Looks alright, could do with being faster and the changes in height, particularly the drop out of the tunnel, being bigger but seems like with good theming it will be a fun, enjoyable family ride and just what they need.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.