• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Maybe it uses both a chain and a launch :tearsofjoy: The chain for the steeper segment of the lift hill to bring you on to the LSM launch on the portion of the lift hill that is less steep. I'm not being serious but it would be funny.

Don't think there are any woodies out there with a tilt track actually. I can think of a couple steel coasters like Winjas at Phantasialand but not many.

It could function as a separate block section too but I feel like it'd be wasted having one just before the lift hill which also serves as one. It'd depend how long the indoor section was. It would indeed be a worlds first.

I've no idea the worlds first will be and I don't want to know, I'm looking forward to experiencing any secrets first hand on my first ride. So post no spoilers please (unless using the spoiler tabs)!

I have been informed that it's going to be fantastic, so make that as you will, I just hope that my info is not just another case of the Smiler washing machine rumour. Only time will tell

I've no idea the worlds first will be and I don't want to know, I'm looking forward to experiencing any secrets first hand on my first ride. So post no spoilers please (unless using the spoiler tabs)!

I have been informed that it's going to be fantastic, so make that as you will, I just hope that my info is not just another case of the Smiler washing machine rumour. Only time will tell
Any idea how to be use spoiler tags with Tapatalk?

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Maybe it'll be one of the ride's elements they'll be marketing like with The Swarm or Flug Der Dämonen.

The first airtime hill then into the 80° banking hasn't been done and marketed as a new element.

We all know how both Merlin and GCI love giving weird names to elements as well.

Or unless something to do with the giant Wicker Man can be considered 'World's First'.

could it not be a piece of track that acts like a motion simulator in the pre-lift segment?

It would at least explain the existence of the room.

It'll be theming related, like the ridiculous and pointless "World's First Cbeebies Land Hotel" claim, or pre show related. The pre show area is too small to host anything significant so my money is on a cheap, temporary marketing gimmick.

It would be such a shame if they 'ruined' the hype around worlds first by making it too gimmicky. Galactica I'm not too bothered about as we all knew the vr was coming. But look at some of the past secret weapons. It's probably just me getting my hopes up but I have a slight feeling that this won't be a bad gimmick and will be something quite suprising with a wow factor to it :)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.