• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I believe the throughputs are 1,000PPH. But don’t quote me for it. I found that statistic on a wikia I believe

I believe the throughputs are 1,000PPH. But don’t quote me for it. I found that statistic on a wikia I believe
Good old Wiki.....

I would imagine that’s roughly right though, anything less would seem odd given AT expect growth (which won’t happen!!!!!!)

Dire. So it is no better than Rita.

Oh well at least Fastrack sales will be through the roof!

It wouldn’t surprise me if merlin designed a ride for bad throughput just so they can sell fastrack.

Especially now they are controlling where weveryone will be within park due to staggered openings of certain zones.

Can’t beleive FV doesn’t open until noon. What a joke.

I wouldn't call 1,000pph dire, it's probably sufficient for the crowds that Towers gets these days apart from at Fireworks. And if it does get 1,000pph on a regular basis, that is still more than Taron gets at Phantasialand with its poor operations!

:)

Reactions: pj
Wouldn't 1'000pph make it the second highest GCI throughput?

For coasters were capacity stats are available on RCDB then yes. Wodan has by far the best with 1,250pph, most others seem to get between 800 and 900pph.

Towers could quite easily have gone for just 2 trains on Wicker Man rather than 3, I am pretty sure that is what most parks would have done. That would have given it a throughput similar to most other GCIs.

:)

You're seriously expecting Towers to run this on 3 trains? Not a chance that'll happen, you'll be lucky to see two.

Am I the only one that was not disappointed by Thirteen? Yes, it was no 'Psychoaster', but I like the layout through the woods, I think the theming in the crypt is excellent and the drop and the rapid reverse are thrilling.

The Smiler disappointed, the quality of the finished product was poor. It was clear that it was a lot of coaster for not a lot of money.

Wicker Man looks to be the opposite, it looks to be that there's not a lot of coaster for a lot of money. The aerial views of it look fantastic. The theming looks to be spot-on, the ride, whilst compact looks like it could be an absolute riot. Again, the hype of "World's First Wooden Coaster with Fire" is a bit much, but if it is a quality coaster, I'll forgive the hype-mongers.

The layout is hardly long enough to warrent two trains, never mind three. There's no way they'll be getting Wodan levels of throughput.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.