• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
what's with all the negativity against Andy Hine he works hard with the industry to bring new rides to this country .I have been on many trips with rccgb and never heard him bad mouth anyone.if it wasn't for Andy pushing Alton towers and merlin we wouldn't even be getting wickerman .

Yeah let him be homophobic he did great for the industry.

Your name speaks volumes

what's with all the negativity against Andy Hine he works hard with the industry to bring new rides to this country .I have been on many trips with rccgb and never heard him bad mouth anyone.if it wasn't for Andy pushing Alton towers and merlin we wouldn't even be getting wickerman .

I can't even BEGIN To comprehend your reasoning behind thinking Andy, a member of the public, influencing Merlin or ANY park for that matter. Really, you can't think he has THAT level of power, surely?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the matter with Andy Hine? Is he like the Robb Alvey of Britain or something?

On a side note, does anyone know whether Alton are getting Blue Peter or any other TV show to ride Wicker Man?

Wickie (yes, I'm claiming that as my own) will be a fun ride. Providing we don't go in expecting Nemmie part 2 I don't think it will disappoint. It is the right ride to attract the largest possible demographic, both family and to a lesser extent thrill to pull back some of the lost gate numbers.

AT will never be able to build Steel Vengeance or Wildfire, but we have some great thrill coasters.

At the same time though, come on AT full on thrill machine from B and M or RMC for SW9.

What's the matter with Andy Hine? Is he like the Robb Alvey of Britain or something?

On a side note, does anyone know whether Alton are getting Blue Peter or any other TV show to ride Wicker Man?
I don't think they will bother with blue Peter seeing as they scrapped blue Peter badge entry but I expect something like itvs morning show.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Thought this forum was about enjoying alton towers and all there great rides but it's obviously about having a go at people that have done so much for the industry in this country and helped towers to push for a woodie. Enjoy the wicker man! Keep up the name calling.

Thought this forum was about enjoying alton towers and all there great rides but it's obviously about having a go at people that have done so much for the industry in this country and helped towers to push for a woodie. Enjoy the wicker man! Keep up the name calling.

It's an online forum where debate and opinion are the important factors :).

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and the site isn't for exclusively enjoying Alton Towers; that's never what's it's been about. It's about discussing the resort, regardless of the subject being covered in a positive or negative light. If it was truly dedicated to being positive, there are times where there would be totally nothing to discuss at all.

It's a given fact not everyone will enjoy Wicker Man, but like I said... opinions.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.