• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
@WickerManiac - Quite possibly. However, at the risk of repeating myself - it's not all down to attendance. You can have 3 million people through the gate and not make a penny. Attendance really isn't a metric of success, but it's useful in terms of understanding if they're just squeezing the lemon, rather than growing.

:smirk:

2r77k1y.jpg

I like it! Looks a bit different to what I was expecting for a reason that I can't quite put my finger on, but I still like it!

Even day light wicker man is ace - the themeing on this is immense cannot wait to see the full product - I’m beginnin to think that hardware doesn’t matter as much it will be the experience that will make this ride
Exactly. How many extras have they got hidden away to encourage rerides?

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

I'm very exited for this ride, looks like the preshow is going to have to be pretty terrible to achieve (at least) the merlin quality standard of "die in a hole"

I fear that even if they clone the dungeons witch burning show and end it with an unthemed hallway to the station, it still might not be enough!
It might turn out..good!!!

As I have mentioned previously, Merlin have done the sensible thing and outsourced the pre-show to Holovis (a well established theatrical design company). They also did pre-show work on Mystic Timbers (a fellow GCI installation).

This will be of higher quality to the in-house Merlin pre-shows we've seen before on other rides.

:)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.