• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
oh no, best t
Yes we'll be there tomorrow, so we'll have lots of updates heading your way on the website and Facebook/Twitter :)

Tomorrow's event is a "Meet the Maker" event, which will involve interviews/talks with people involved in the creation of the ride. The official launch as such is penned in for Friday 16th March. Incidentally, if anyone would like me to fire off any questions to Alton Towers at the event tomorrow, please fire them my way via PM.
Oh no, best turn my notifications off, dont want any spoilers :D

and BTW why wasnt I invited ?!

Im a valuable contributor to things here :)

Woohoo! Pre-opening day reviews are the best! They will make the remaining 10 days before Wicker Man opens much less annoying!

Photo from MMM instagram

Shame they didn’t try to theme that support over the entrance. But rest looks fantastic.

https://www.instagram.com/merlinmagicmaking/?hl=en

Screenshot_20180307-180106__01.jpg.4faf54a6f41d1293a477dc4a4dce0cf8.jpg

Thanks @TheAverageNerd! Will make for a great effect, and should be nice and toasty if you are stood underneath one of them!
Actually, upon further inspection of the videos it seems that they are simply orange lights. Can’t tell for sure though, but that makes more sense from a money standpoint. Sorry for the mistake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, upon further inspection of the videos it seems that they are simply orange lights. Can’t tell for sure though, but that makes more sense from a money standpoint. Sorry for the mistake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's OK!
Really like the entrance. Quite simple but effective. It looks a hell of a lot better than The Smiler's entrance at least! :)
Agreed! This entrance looks to have had a lot of thought go into it, like the whole project has!

It might please some of you to know that TPW are also going to be at tomorrow's event!

Really like the entrance. Quite simple but effective. It looks a hell of a lot better than The Smiler's entrance at least! :)
Yes, it a really good entrance. I do hope they paint the gray metal cross beam brown and cover the connection plates on the signs posts. (Probably already on the works sheets)

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.