• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2020 Coaster Poll Last 16 B

Last 16 B

• Lech Coaster

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Taiga

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taiga looks quite weak with its pacing and launches in comparison with this round. Whilst Lech only has the lift hill for comparison, it carries its relentless glass smooth ride throughout immaculately.

Tough one, but I've gone with Taiga since it's getting less votes. Both coasters look excellent and deserve to make the next round.

I went with Taiga, as reviews seem to imply that it's incredible and POVs don't do it justice, but I think Lech Coaster will probably win as it seems to have quite a high amount of fandom on this site.

Lech coaster for me. Taiga looks great but there's just something about Lech which looks amazing and so much better.

Lech Coaster is amazing. I don't believe it is even possible to offer a better version of that *type* of coaster experience.

Taiga also looks very good, but for me it does not look as good as Taron. So a very similar and superior ride will (probably) be in the quarter finals.

My opinion might change once I actually get to ride Taiga at some point in the future, but Lech gets my vote for now. A truly brilliant ride.

This is tough. Tiaga looks brilliant but I think Lech looks a little bit better and has slightly better pacing, so it is Lech that gets my vote.