• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I think that a black lift hill for Nemesis will work very well. It will blend in extremely well with the trees.

The sudden side transition here really lets it down :/
I've noticed the glossy track doesn't work too great when it's reflecting the sky either, totally breaks the look.
Yeah, that looks a bit terrible. Said a while ago that I wasn't too sure about the addition of the red veins/tentacles but I would wait until it was all in place to reach my final conclusion. That bit just doesn't seem to work (from that angle anyway). Just plain black track would have been ok for me, but whatever.

I don't know its its already been mentioned but directly below the Galactica lift hill one of the new track pieces has been ground down a fair bit on the track joints …

Given the state of Chessington, it wouldn't surprise me.

This could be an indicator work is due to start on the track over the station imminently.
Wouldn't they be better off finishing the station first before installing the zero g roll though? Surely the track would be in the way.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.