• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Wouldn't they be better off finishing the station first before installing the zero g roll though? Surely the track would be in the way.

No, you want to do the theming after the track work is installed to avoid damage to the theming during installation.

With appropriate scaffolding they can easily work around the track.

New seek the truth email:

"
EVERYTHING IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS
It's me again. They haven't managed to catch me yet, but I have had a few close shaves.

I was going through some of the files and they put a tracker on my computer, so I've had to switch bases.

I’ve managed to get on-site recently and it seems like Nemesis is growing somehow or responding to the chemical and radiation tests.

I can't seem to get any closer to the site now. The Phalanx Research Facility has been made out of bounds for employees like me.

We need to stick together and perhaps together we can find out what's really going on. I'm going to try and get back onsite over the next few weeks.​
"

New seek the truth email:

"
EVERYTHING IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS
It's me again. They haven't managed to catch me yet, but I have had a few close shaves.

I was going through some of the files and they put a tracker on my computer, so I've had to switch bases.

I’ve managed to get on-site recently and it seems like Nemesis is growing somehow or responding to the chemical and radiation tests.

I can't seem to get any closer to the site now. The Phalanx Research Facility has been made out of bounds for employees like me.

We need to stick together and perhaps together we can find out what's really going on. I'm going to try and get back onsite over the next few weeks.​
"
Does this confirm that the Nemesis alien (station building) itself is being rebuilt into something much grander? With the footage of the legs going that might be true.

I'm thinking the red vein theme might reach out across Forbidden Valley. There was already the odd bit of fleshy stuff in a few places
Love the idea of this, the creature always writhing beneath our feet across the whole valley, bursting out at points where it just can’t be contained. The Cronenberg-esque elements of Nemesis’s theme have always been so compelling, there’s no other ride themed like it, would love to see it taken even further.

Forbidden Valley could be the best area of the park next year and next diverse. Nemesis is going to be great I’m sure but if they can freshen up Galactica, change The Blade colours maybe and put a new permanent flat in, alongside existing dark ride Sub Terra, you’ll have a quite a strong area, thanks to the Nemmy retrack. Kinda how it was when the lineup was Air, Nemesis, Nemesis Sub-Terra, Ripsaw and The Blade.

Love the idea of this, the creature always writhing beneath our feet across the whole valley, bursting out at points where it just can’t be contained. The Cronenberg-esque elements of Nemesis’s theme have always been so compelling, there’s no other ride themed like it, would love to see it taken even further.

Oh I'd love to see this. Even have parts of the area around the rode with various small crators in the ground with a rumbling audio then shoots up a thick fountain of blood into the air every so often. Sorry my imagination is running a bit wild. Not real blood obviously too.

Edit - On further thought, scrap that, sounds too much like a volcano which would be better suited dahn sarf.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.