• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
From a distance if you squint your eyes, you could argue that the track is more red than black in places which I'm not going to complain considering how much I'm sick of black track everywhere so I'll give them credit were its due.

Looks like the supports and the way the spine of the track sits on them has been redesigned a bit. A lot beefier that it was before
15202046485_a4a49b69f4_z.jpg

Comparing to this, the old track was split higher two pieces, new is split lower with a third piece at the top.
Old sat on top of the supports, new has a bracket coming up from the support.

I'm not going to complain considering how much I'm sick of black track everywhere so I'll give them credit were its due.
Totally understand the complaints about black track on every other ride but the actual paint job on this is radically different to anything else out there. Black track sucks because it’s boring, this is anything but.

Totally understand the complaints about black track on every other ride but the actual paint job on this is radically different to anything else out there. Black track sucks because it’s boring, this is anything but.
Waiting to see what they do with the station, but I liked the old bone white colour. Not only was it distinct in ATs lineup, but it also made the whole thing feel like an extended appendage of the creature in the middle (which was the intent after all). It was one cohesive look.

Has the right side of the creature/station had a repaint? Looks much brighter than the left side.

I don’t think so. Remember when it was last repainted it was done over a number of seasons, so the front, which was painted first will have faded more than the sections painted later in the process.

Not much track to go now. All the difficult lifts seem to be in place.

It seems it is just track where there are minimal obstructions to go in. Excluding maybe the tunnel after the loop, if that has not been placed yet.

Last edited:
At this rate I'm certain we will be seeing the ride testing by Scarefest and we could see an event based around it maybe as in the creature finally awakes?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.