• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I've removed a large number of posts which were discussing an incident that ultimately never occurred.

If your posts are related to operational incidents/issues that have potentially occurred, you should be 100% sure that what you are posting is factual. Even posting "what you've heard" can cause issues for the resort, for TowersStreet and potentially for yourself.

Cool story, but that was not the point of the post though. The point was how the shells add to the aesthetic of the trains. However, seeing as we are decending into pedantic levels (I am guilty too!) it would be prudent of me to point out that "fibreglass is a common type of fiber-reinforced plastic using glass fiber.".

So yes, as I was saying, plastic covers. :);)
If we’re being really pedantic it’s actually GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic)

It looks like black. Black B&M track. Surely we've seen this up close before in person haven't we (although albeit, not so shiny)?

They have a Matte finish and a more shiny finish on their paints it seems and this is more shiny.

I’m curious about the colour change as it brings them minimal maintenance benefit over off-white particularly as it’s not Matte. Does lend some credence to the idea that there is going to be a themic change to the ride to some extent.

Tha- that was the point of the original track though...

This just looks boring and not very Eye-Catching. If they add streaks of red or something, I might he able to tolerate it, but its staying like that, no thanks.
Remember that the ruby red will probably added in streaks once the track is in situ. It's not finished yet!

Remember that the ruby red will probably added in streaks once the track is in situ. It's not finished yet!
Fingers crossed. It might actually look... meh, then. At least it won't be boring and plain black. Even then though, I still think it will never be as good as the original track colour, any of them before the ride shut down.

The track is black - we have literal evidence of this. We do not need several more pages of discussion about it.

But the thoosies must be given the freedom of expression to discuss how they are going to manage tolerating the new, shiny, black colour, and how it compares to the heritage tones over the years.

The track is black - we have literal evidence of this. We do not need several more pages of discussion about it.
Sorry I started that Burbs, thought I'd share that pic as it's a close-up view. I think it looks really nice actually though. Will be interesting to see what it looks like with the red streaks.

Last edited:
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.