• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2024 Offers and Deals

pluk

TS Member
I can't see a thread for recent offers and deals, so here's one for sharing what we find.

I've just seen I have a 10% cashback offer for Chessington, Cadbury World, Sealife Birmingham and Legoland Discovery Centre Birmingham for any online bookings made with my Halifax card. Worthwhile if you are booking before 28th May when the offers finish.

As these are just worked out on spend to the card it will also work on top of any other offer you use.

freizeitparkdeals.de

Which is a German site that brings together all manner of discounts for parks across Europe
Brilliant, thanks for this! Offer seem to link to a site called Tiqets.com, and on the German version of that I managed to get a discount on some Parc Asterix tickets which haven’t cropped up yet on Groupon or Tripper. Shall certainly use this site again in future!

Brilliant, thanks for this! Offer seem to link to a site called Tiqets.com, and on the German version of that I managed to get a discount on some Parc Asterix tickets which haven’t cropped up yet on Groupon or Tripper. Shall certainly use this site again in future!
Seems to vary, the ones I've been keeping an eye on all go to groupon.de