• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Thorpe Park: Hyperia - Mack Hypercoaster

Nemesis has a higher throughput however.
Does it? I know Nemesis has a higher theoretical throughput, but it does seem as though dispatches have slowed down a bit post-retrack. I wouldn’t be surprised if Hyperia, with a theoretical of 1,050pph, could give Nemesis a run for its money on one of its slower days; I’ve heard that the throughput on 2 trains is proving quite decent thus far!

Operations on Nemesis were very inconsistent when I personally went (I logged a 1,300pph average on one set of timings and a less than 900pph average on another), and I’ve heard quite a few anecdotes recalling quite slow dispatches on Nemesis since the retrack.

Does it? I know Nemesis has a higher theoretical throughput, but it does seem as though dispatches have slowed down a bit post-retrack. I wouldn’t be surprised if Hyperia, with a theoretical of 1,050pph, could give Nemesis a run for its money on one of its slower days; I’ve heard that the throughput on 2 trains is proving quite decent thus far!

Operations on Nemesis were very inconsistent when I personally went (I logged a 1,300pph average on one set of timings and a less than 900pph average on another), and I’ve heard quite a few anecdotes recalling quite slow dispatches on Nemesis since the retrack.

You can’t judge operations on opening day, the ride is swarming with managers. Nemesis was pounding out trains on opening day too.

Dispatch time will be similar for both rides but Nemesis takes more passengers per train.