• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Thorpe Park: Hyperia - Mack Hypercoaster

It's been a long day at monks walk, too tired to make a full post and photos have already been posted.

But here's some highlight photos from today :)

Weighing 13 tones this wasn't a small lift, but love the flags!

hyperia6thmay2024-37_0.jpg

Slightly different angle but it looks so good!

hyperia6thmay2024-54_0.jpg

A small look from the car park
hyperia6thmay2024-67.jpg

Looking across the lake. Who's ready!
hyperia6thmay2024-77_0.jpg

They should have flown this flag to see who recognises it:
1709762615495.png
It's the flag of Surrey
Yeah, would have been a good PR stunt to show Surrey pride for the local area...if there is any in that neck of the woods.

Actually, I don't think Nemesis had the flags added when the final part of track by the lift hill was put in place recently?

Every element looks incredible, not sure how it'll only just begin to get enjoyable before the end
Because it’s far too short. I’ve felt from the start they’ve just gone for 2 records and not actually put much thought into making a good interesting layout

Because it’s far too short. I’ve felt from the start they’ve just gone for 2 records and not actually put much thought into making a good interesting layout
I hear you, but I've also gone on rollercoasters that last nearly two minutes and do absolutely nothing with it but meander about -- much prefer a ~50 second rollercoaster that's perfect throughout. Obviously nobody has been on this yet to know that it's this, but it looks like it