• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Thorpe Park: Hyperia - Mack Hypercoaster

Fastrack will be available from opening, but it’s very expensive.

One is included in the price of the Hyperia rooms

£20 add on for ultimate fastrack users/anyone staying in another themed room

Spend £100 in the shop to be able to buy up to two tickets at £20 each

I’m sure they’ll sell out regardless.

IMG_1133.jpeg

Fastrack will be available from opening, but it’s very expensive.

One is included in the price of the Hyperia rooms

£20 add on for ultimate fastrack users/anyone staying in another themed room

Spend £100 in the shop to be able to buy up to two tickets at £20 each

I’m sure they’ll sell out regardless.

IMG_1133.jpeg
RAP is one ride per day for the first few months, and the card won't be marked.

Screenshot_20240327-160113-304.png

RAP is one ride per day for the first few months, and the card won't be marked.

Screenshot_20240327-160113-304.png
They should enforce return times as otherwise as it states there will be a queue for RAP which defeats the point in it! I'm guessing what they actually mean is more like RAP queue for one hour instead of 3+ hours, rather than working as it should where you wait elsewhere for 2-3 hours and then ride almost immediately.

Just hope now they've given an opening date all the testing etc goes off without a hitch. Bit risky giving a date when they haven't sent a train round yet.

Yep, that hasn’t gone well at LEGOLAND and they were already testing.

Although they only gave a few weeks notice and Hyperia has 2 months so fingers crossed.

A few months ago I booked Mon and Tues the 27th and 28th of May as a time to make my first ever trip to Thorpe, currently both excited and mortified in equal measure 😂

Half term week with a new record coaster a few days old so it will be rammed I'd imagine.

On the plus side the vloggers will back in their caves editing from the weekend 👍

Just hope now they've given an opening date all the testing etc goes off without a hitch. Bit risky giving a date when they haven't sent a train round yet.
Marketing team announcing the opening date in front of execs for a nice end of year bonus, and now there will be a project manager curled up in a corner having palpitations trying to work out how to actually make it possible.

I work in IT delivery and it's a tale as old as the computers I have to use every day

It’s interesting that they decided to stick with 1.3 because I’m sure it’ll have many guests confused. They’ll take their 1.3 kid on the tallest biggest and fastest ride in the country only to find out they can’t go on any of the smaller coasters🫤

Yeah, pretty annoying as I’ll have to wait 2-3 years till my son is tall enough rather than tell him he can only go on one ride (and being RAP he can only go on it once too).