• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

22nd September- meet

josht

TS Member
Favourite Ride
bandit (movie park)
I know most will be in Blackpool but I will be after a cheaper weekend and also will be needing to pick my freedom ticket up for scarefest so was just seeing if anybody would like to join me.

josht said:
I know most will be in Blackpool but I will be after a cheaper weekend and also will be needing to pick my freedom ticket up for scarefest so was just seeing if anybody would like to join me.

I am afraid I won't be there as I am at a wedding at Warwick Castle.

Have fun though!

AstroDan said:
josht said:

I am afraid I won't be there as I am at a wedding at Warwick Castle.

Have fun though!
Ah brilliant sounds a great place for a wedding

Yeah will possibly be there on Sunday aswell haven't been on park for two weeks feels ages

Text me if you on park and I promise I won't be running late this week!

Me and my brother were looking at going on Monday, but as tomorrow might be a better day weather wise, I might pop along tomorrow as well.