• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

A Big Thanks

Harv

TS Member
Hey TST staff,

I just wanted to make a big thanks for getting this competition organized, it's a really great step forwards in terms of development for the site. May it be the start of a very long and healthy relationship with the Towers, especially following the teamwork showed between both the site and the park with the whole break-in pictures.

It's a great opportunity for die-hard enthusiasts to become a bit more recognized and it really does maintain my interest within the forums. It's really cool to see a community-wide project with a competitive edge implemented to soon into the site's history.

Hope all goes succesfully and thanks again! :)

I must also add my thanks to this, I was away for the entire organisation of this and it has been done so well.

Thanks to the rest of the team for organising it so well and also thanks to Alton Towers for donating a once in a life-time reward for one of our members. Im very proud after such a short amount of time the response we are getting from our members and also Alton Towers - hurrah.

I would also like to say a big thank you to the team for all there hard work over the last 6 months :)

Seriously send your thanks to Alton Towers, they have been incredibly generous over this whole thing. Enthusiasts don't really give Alton Towers a lot of reasons to be friendly a-lot of the time but i think they do see we are a decent group over here.

I have been active in the enthusiast community for a few years now and i have never known a more open and friendly regime at the park. Especially considering we are but a drop in the ocean for them.

I haven't been part of the team long, but I have been around for the whole of the setting up of this competition and I have to concur with Dave! Send your thanks to Alton Towers as it is them who are giving away this fantastic prize and we are just the lucky people who get to host the competition itself...

However, it is fantastic that we have been able to offer such a prize to you guys and it's really pleasing to see how excited people are getting about it :)

Massive thanks to Alton Towers for offering a fan site such a great package, it's a lovely opportunity for those who have supported the resort this year. It's simply amazing that they've offered a site that has only been operating 6 months this.

A big well done for the team too, who have been working closely with Towers to get this all organised. While Alton Towers have put together the package, the team have been busy with teasers, organising the little details, setting up the whole thing on the site - so the team's work on this has been superb as always, well done!

Would like to say thank you to the team for tonight's news :)