• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Absolute Cringe

Tibble

TS Member
Favourite Ride
The Smiler
This thread is dedicated to things you have witnessed, or have done which was cringe worthy!

Ill start - I was once walking in a decathlon store, a staff member said "Hi, long time no see!" I didn't recognise them but didn't want to be rude so said "haha yeah how are you".

They stared at me, then carried on walking to the other member of staff behind me, who they had actually been speaking to

That time I thought I’d show off to my kids and my kids friends at the park by having a go on the zip line.

I went a bit too fast and ended up going flying off the end, fully into the air before I came crashing in a heap on the floor. Heard something crack but was fortunately fine. The worst part was my kids friends mum saw the whole thing and came running over to help as any decent person would. I bet she thinks of it every time she sees me now.

Hurt my pride more than anything else.

Where do I start?! 🤣 I could think of many but let’s throw this one in.

I was stood on a station platform with others that were waiting for the late departing train to arrive into the station, turn around and depart. Others were peeved it was late. My geek side came out and I explained it was due to engineering works and other reasons as to why it could have got delayed coming in - some people just stared at me as if to say “I don’t care”. I soon shut up and realised, “Yeah, you just want your train, like me.”

backing up homer simpson GIF

Good topic, but I would have to say the words "absolute cringe" are in fact, absolutely cringeworthy themselves. Not sure what you could replace them with, so the cringe whirlpool cycle shall continue.