• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Advice on off-resort hotel please

Howard55

TS Member
Hi

I'm new here and planning a trip to Europa Park this Easter. I've been twice before, stayed on resort once (amazing) and in an apartment in Rust once. The apartment was great, right by the hotels, but it was a long walk to the park entrance in the morning. We couldn't use the monorail because we weren't staying in a resort hotel. I was wondering if someone could recommend accommodation close to the park entrance please? We can't afford to stay in an EP hotel on this occasion. I've been told that this is the best place for advice. Thank you!

Hi

I'm new here and planning a trip to Europa Park this Easter. I've been twice before, stayed on resort once (amazing) and in an apartment in Rust once. The apartment was great, right by the hotels, but it was a long walk to the park entrance in the morning. We couldn't use the monorail because we weren't staying in a resort hotel. I was wondering if someone could recommend accommodation close to the park entrance please? We can't afford to stay in an EP hotel on this occasion. I've been told that this is the best place for advice. Thank you!
If you're looking for a solid guest house, try Yvonne Sigg.. it doesn't get closer to the entrance! We're talking 25 metres.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

If you're looking for a solid guest house, try Yvonne Sigg.. it doesn't get closer to the entrance! We're talking 25 metres.

Thank you. Do you have a link to book? I've googled but struggling to find one.

Thank you. Do you have a link to book? I've googled but struggling to find one.

Although they have sold it and new owners moving in during spring!

To be honest, just use booking.com.

I've stayed in 10 places in Rust and they've all been decent. Use the map function to check location. Hotel am Park is a little dearer than a basic guest house but located also immediately by the park entrance.

I actually prefer to stay midway between the park entrance and Rulantica now though - as it makes Krønasår much more accessible! We used Avalon Guesthouse last time. The rooms have kitchenettes. It's brand new, loosely lord of the rings themed and really fantastic.

Brilliant, thank you! Rulantica is new since I last went. How long does it take to walk between there and the main park?

It is quite a walk from the main park to Rulantica, however there is either the free hotel shuttle bus (you would need to walk to the hotels for this) or the new Rust Bus (also free) which will get you to Rulantica. The routes of both can be see here:

FfusiAqX0AA4mn5