• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ambitions

Rose Of Dawn

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Eejanaika (Fuji-Q Highland)
I've been thinking a lot about what I really wanna do with my life. I'll be moving to London in a few months, but when I get there I don't just wanna get an 9-5 job like everyone else. I've been thinking of becoming an actress ;D i know it's a long shot, but appearing in a tv show has always been an ambition of mine.

So what ambitions does everyone else have?

I'd love to get a place in a small Staffordshire village where I can be at the hub of theme parks. With 2 nearby and in the middle of North and South. There I could choose where I wanted to work around Middle England if I don't get a job that I particularly fancy. And that's only my realistic ambition.

My ultimate ambition is to compose film scores. I will obviously have to work my way up the ladder first though, hopefully I will eventually get to Remote Control Productions in Santa Monica - although that's a very long shot :)

Well part one of my life ambition has been accomplished. That's to move to Alton Village and buy an annual pass every year.

For my future, I would love to be a serious actor, in drama's and films. But failing that, I want to be head of Marketing at a certain West Midland's theme park...

:)

I want to be happy, someday. :)

Career-wise, I'm not sure. I'd love to work in the marketing department of a theme park or visitor attraction, obviously. But reality check: that's extremely unlikely to happen. Maybe I just want to be a train driver!

It's a bit hard to explain mine. I do have several ambitions, or rather steps to conclude an ambition, that make me wonder just how I'm going to pull those dreams off in reality especially when I have been unemployed for the past two years.

The greatest ambition I have is to work within the film industry, behind the camera rather than in front as either a director, a producer or editor. Writing isn't particularly my strong point, something I'd rather do little of, out of creativity as I prefer to visualise (which is why I love making videos) but some sort of experience in that area would be incredibly useful.

Though what really does scare me about working in the film industry is just how much women are ignored for men with only 9% directors, 23% producers and 12% writers; Film is honestly a male dominated workplace with a terrible struggle for equality. At the same time, it influences me to aim for a greater push to help women prove they can work in such an industry behind the camera and to generally show that there is still an abundance of intellect and imagination out there in that particular outlet.

This should be kicking off once I finally attend college in Warwickshire as I'm doing a course in Film and Television Production then hopefully a University-level course. Granted it will be horrifically tiresome and painful to get my foot in the door afterwards but I'm prepared for that.

Theatre and the theme park industry also take my interest by proxy but film stands out to me most.

Not really an ambition, but I've got it in my head I'm going to make a film and try and do an Oren Peli only even cheaper and with an end product not as crap as Paranormal Activity. :p

And Rowe, if it ever somehow gets off the ground, you're welcome on board either side of the camera. :p

Finding something a little bit like happiness...long-term...that's really it for solid ones.

I'd really like to work at Towers for a bit (so sue me :p), but other than that like...I'm just planning to take things as they come, and if that involves a lot of theatre and a bit of music and maybe some education but mainly friends then that'll do me fine :)

i have a few, some achieved, some not and some being worked on right now

1, to become a certified engineer - achieved and still taking courses and writing papers to gain more certifications
2, to be a world record holder - work in progress for next year
3, to own my own house - work already in progress to be looking in febuary - April 2013
4, go to Tokyo and Japan for more than business - lets see what the future holds on this
5, to hold annual or possible more frequent horror events - work in progress for this Halloween and further Halloween
6, to pilot a helicopter - even a lesson would do me.

many more small ones after this.

My Ambitions are simple, My main goal right now is to be with someone who I will truly love and hopefully we can raise a family and spend the rest of our lives together

For work I hope to go into Tourism industry, Or I aimed to be in the film industry (mainly on the camera).

For the fun things, my ambition is to travel many different parts of the world, these include Asia, United States and Various parts of Africa and Europe.

My final ambition is to meet some of my favourite celebrities, Which I feel will eventually one day :)

I would love to get into the Games Industry, be it as a succesful 'Indie' developer or into a well established games company, which is in progress! :) Better yet, i've had my plan set almost in stone since I was 11 and its just a case of ticking boxes and moving through it, so far so good.

I'd love a PhD aswell (something i'm looking into).

Obviously i'd love a girlfriend, what good is making a success of your life if you don't have someone to share it with :(

I would love to get into the Games Industry, be it as a succesful 'Indie' developer or into a well established games company, which is in progress! Better yet, i've had my plan set almost in stone since I was 11 and its just a case of ticking boxes and moving through it, so far so good.

Obviously i'd love a girlfriend, what good is making a success of your life if you don't have someone to share it with

I hope many of you have very high goals that other people will dismiss as dreams. I am more inspired now than I have ever been in my life, but I have missed the boat in terms of being able to be a racing driver or other athlete/sportsman at a top level. To all of you in your teens, grab hold of something and pursue it no matter what it is or what others say/think.

First of all, like many others, I want to be happy. :)

One day I'd love to compete in the Olympics. Either long jump, 800m or 1500m. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen. :(

I guess I wouldn't mind being a theme park concept artist either, but again, it ain't happening.

Good to see so many people have ambitions! I have never really had many. I have not known what I wanted to do with my life. I would have loved to have been a pilot in the RAF but crap eyesight and being rubbish at Maths did not help that.

I dont know what I want for my future right now. Still feeling unsure at times (like now) I guess I want to get back to normality, whatever that is.

I would like to find a job where the bosses and management appreciate the work I do and actually show it.

My main ambition is become a magazine designer hence studying a degree in Magazine Journalism will hopefully get me a small step closer to that goal. Although it's a tough market to get into like any other job.

That's my job ambition.
My life ambition is to be happy (married with children etc...) You get the picture aha. ;)