• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

And you thought queues in the park were insane?

It wasn't a capacity issue, as proved by Flambos being half empty, however I can have a go at the lack of cordination in the hotels - one well positioned and well informed member of staff would have eliminated the problem in minutes!

I've stayed at the hotels on many an occasion, including when they have been very busy. I've not once seen a queue such as that for breakfast. I don't think I've ever had to really queue for breakfast for any more time than you might expect. So I do think that cases shown in the photo are anomalies rather than the norm.

:)

It's difficult to seat everyone if they all arrive at once - so this is probably an anomaly as I've never seen a queue quite that big before!

Of course, maybe on high capacity days the park should think about getting people to allocate themselves a breakfast time. The card system at Disneyland Paris works well... If you turn up on time you get in fairly speedily but if you're late you tend to have to wait longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.