• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Anyone attending the EPfriends/Epboard or ACE/Pretparkclub meet-ups?

emmerse2891

TS Member
So Epboard & Ep friends look like they are having an official meet on Oct 13-14th and Pretpark-club with ACE Europe are having a meetup on Nov 25-26th

Anyone planning on going to one of these events or have attended in the past? I'm tempted but they look like quite large meet-ups and never sure how friendly that is for a solo traveller. Also as a non German/french speaking Brit, how that might also cause issues with integration!

I've not, but that's more due to not co-ordinating holidays on the basis of their dates.

I'm sure you'll be welcomed openly.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

So Epboard & Ep friends look like they are having an official meet on Oct 13-14th and Pretpark-club with ACE Europe are having a meetup on Nov 25-26th

Anyone planning on going to one of these events or have attended in the past? I'm tempted but they look like quite large meet-ups and never sure how friendly that is for a solo traveller. Also as a non German/french speaking Brit, how that might also cause issues with integration!
I reckon you have time for some Duolingo German in that time 😉