• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Anyone know anything about watches?

Ben.

TS Member
Ok, since the legal battle between us and the gold digger over my granddad’s estate is reaching its end, we have started to receive the inheritance we are entitled to. I was meant to be left my granddad’s diving Rolex, but she sold that, instead I inherited his old Zodiac Super Seawolf 75 ATM. Now I love it to pieces and want to wear it in my day to day life, it’s a sturdy piece of kit and is my only reminder of him. But, there is a problem, a watch doctor has told us that it is in fine working condition, but a wheel needs replacing, the part we need is a double toothing hour wheel. These parts are not made anymore so they cannot be picked up on the high street. Now I know this is a long shot but does anyone on here know where I can get one? Or in fact knows of one for sale? If you can point me in the right direction it would be a massive help.

Are you sure you mean Double tooting hour wheel as there is no such thing, just questioning as your SPG wasn't great through the rest of your post. My partner deals in watches so if I know exactly what It is you are after I can quiz them.

Yer sorry about that, I run all my posts through word to filter out spelling mistakes, but tiredness and all that. The part name that I have on a piece of paper is a double toothing hour wheel and its a caliber 86 zodiac, apparently. The reason I'm asking on here is that I don't have the faintest clue about watches :/

If your partner does know anything about it then that would be great, and if anyone could offer some advice that would be just as good. There is an example of the watch in the link below if that helps.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/70s-Zodiac-Super-Seawolf-75-ATM-Date-Day-Vintage-Deep-Sea-Divers-Watch-/300687538501