• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Atlantis Falls - B&M Stand Up RCT3 Project

Olii

TS Member
Well, it's been about 2 years since I've used RCT3, and after flicking it on the other day out of boredom, I've fallen back in love and caught the RCT bug again.

Atlantis Falls is the first coaster I've ever custom supported (using Moby's Steel Jungle, Trackworx and Coaster Goodies), and actually put any effort into terraforming as I used to just use RCT3 for messing around and failing at the campaign mode.

Atlantis Falls is a B&M stand up coaster loosely themed around the sunken civilisation of Atlantis. It features an interlocking pretzel loop and cobra roll, as well as interlocking corkscrews with a total of 6 inversions (the pretzel loop and cobra roll both count as 2).

Bear in mind it is the first time that I have attempted custom supporting and I know it isn't great! But I tried :)

So, here are some pics;

An overview of the ride and surrounding area

9155666086_e45646f86c_b.jpg

The station building (it does have two arches as an entrance on the other side but I didn;t get a picture)

9155664096_f51bc027b7_o.jpg

The interlocking corkscrews

9153434095_a80a909837_o.jpg

Pre-lift barrel roll

9155679798_46926382df_b.jpg

The interlocking cobra roll and pretzel loop

9155694684_37cd327d37_o.jpg

An overview before addition of theming and station building

9155717488_cf34e79e1a_o.jpg

There you have it :) Tell me what you think and any constructive criticism will be welcomed :)

A pov may be coming soon... But I think povs ruin RCT3 coasters as the on ride view is poor to say the least, and they are definitely better spectated than ridden. :)

Select a peep then rename them to David Walsh. Then CTRL + U gets rid of the UI so it is gone for piccies.