• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Birthdays!

Amy

TS Contributor
Hi Everyone!

I thought we could have a birthdays thread. I'm not exactly sure how it will work! Maybe, if it's your birthday coming up or you know it's another forum member's birthday coming up, post in here and we can all wish each other a happy birthday!

I suggested this in guest services and Ben said to put it in here so thought I'd give it a go ;D

Hope everyone has a fab birthday!

Well its my 14th coming up on monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I'm saying is that I turn 21 on the final day of this season. ;)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

I'll be turning 18 in November...So I'll officially be an Adult...

...Scary...

Gary S said:
Mine isn't until November 13th and I turn the ripe ol age of 31

DiogoJ Look another over 30 ;) we are slowly taking over the forum, *evil laugh*

delta79 said:
Gary S said:
Mine isn't until November 13th and I turn the ripe ol age of 31

DiogoJ Look another over 30 ;) we are slowly taking over the forum, *evil laugh*

There are a few of us about! Maybe we should have our own special club...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

There are some 40 year olds on here that act like teenagers so 30 isn't old at all. ;)

You're forever young! Something I'll probably keep telling myself when I'm in my 50s and 60s.

I don't have a problem with my age at all - I don't feel old and I do wonder sometimes when I'm going to start acting and feeling like a grown-up! Never I hope ;D

Over 30s rock!!