• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Booking for 1 person

Rickyrara

TS Member
Hi, I want to book for the rollercoaster restaurant after the park closes. However, it's only giving me the option to book for 2 people, and not just for one. Is there a way of doing this for just myself, or is there some sort of policy that it has to be 2 people or more per booking?

I know it's walk ins for when the park is open but I don't want to waste any time when the park is open to eat

Hi, I want to book for the rollercoaster restaurant after the park closes. However, it's only giving me the option to book for 2 people, and not just for one. Is there a way of doing this for just myself, or is there some sort of policy that it has to be 2 people or more per booking?

I know it's walk ins for when the park is open but I don't want to waste any time when the park is open to eat

Just book for 2. There won’t be any penalty if it’s just you that turns up.

Just book for 2. There won’t be any penalty if it’s just you that turns up.

Oh good. So I can just book without a worry of being charged for lying about the numbers? Or I could say my friend couldn't make it, he has covid!!! 🤔That is if they question why I have a table for 2. Otherwise I'll probably just say nothing and be seated.

Thank you so much. Just as long as your right about me not being penalised for it