• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Buying an AT Annual Pass.

Jables

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Stormforce 10
Hey guys,

I'd just like to know is it possible to buy an AT annual pass with just money in the ticket offices before you enter the main park next to the old Corkscrew track?

You can buy annual passes from the Resort Box Office on Towers Street.

You will however have to pay entrance fee but this is usually refunded when purchasing the pass.

As far as I know, you have to buy a park ticket then they refund you that off the price of your pass. That's what normally happens when you buy an MAP anyway.

Also it might have been better to ask this question in this topic Quick Questions so as not to clog up the forum just for future reference. Hope this helps :)

EDIT: Beaten to it!

Yes, even if you pay the full entrance fee they will take it off the price of your pass in the box office.

You used to be able to pay for the pass at the pre-booked ticket counters, they gave you a ticket and voucher to take to box-office to get your pass made. Ask your options when you get to the entrance as they may still do that.

When we bought passes last year we paid in full at the ticket point and were directed with our reciepts to the box office to get our cards.

I would guess they still do that then, I have bought my pass online or in park (getting in with the previous pass) for a few years now so wasn't sure.

Lets put it this way Merlin don't put many obstacles in the way of buying a pass :)

When I renewed my Annual Pass last season, we paid entry with a 2-4-1 voucher, and made our way to the Box Office, where I renewed my pass (which had expired two weeks prior), and they happily took off the full priced entry ticket, thus making my friends entry to the Theme Park for that day, free.

They then proceeded to making an error when processing, and my pass was renewed at a lower than correct price. Can't complain!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I had a AT Annual pass for i season before upgrading it to a Merlin Annual pass and it is one of thr best things that i had bourght because it is around a £100 for a family of four jut for one day but if you get a Merlin Annual Pass or an AT pass and you visit more than twice you have got your monys worth.

It is also good because you can get early ride time for an hour which is brillant because you do not have to queue for so long so that you could have done most of the rides that you wanted to go on before all of the other people can get on the rides.

I would recomend the AT Annual Pass and the Merlin Annual Pass to anyone who like Theme parks and was a great day out

I give the AT Annual Pass and the Merlin Annual Pass a 5 out of 5

I can confirm that you pay full price for the pass in the ticket kiosk outside then you're given a special ticket that gets into the park and has to be handed in to the box office in exchange for your pass. (They also gave me Premium by accident xD Can't complain!)