• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Can i wear a hoodie on the roller coasters?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Everyone does that? the ride operators told me to put my bag and coat away last time so just wondering.

I've never been asked to take off any jacket or coat on any ride. Unless you're not wearing it I can't see it being a problem.

Last edited:
I didn't know you had to your jacket off? Every theme park I've been to ever I've never been asked to take mine off.

I've been on the Towers coasters in full pirate garb, including a long coat, sash hanging at my side, pistol belt and sword baldrick. The only things I removed were the hat and sword itself. Any host who tells you to remove a coat probably wants to perv over you.

Reactions: Ted
I've been on the Towers coasters in full pirate garb, including a long coat, sash hanging at my side, pistol belt and sword baldrick. The only things I removed were the hat and sword itself. Any host who tells you to remove a coat probably wants to perv over you.

Ahhhh, i see. I thought they were just being assholes because it was cold at that time, but thanks.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.