• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Chester dungeon

Hmm considering the issues Merlin caused for The London Bridge Experience (although admittedly they were a bit dodgy with their marketing) it's pretty much a dead cert there'll be legal issues for this. Perhaps we'll still see something open, but without the Dungeons reference though?

Hopefully it's something interesting which gets a few off use up to Chester it's a beautiful city

When I saw the title I was expecting a Merlin Dungeons attraction to have been announced - which could actually work in Chester, as the city is steeped in history - particularly Roman history. In fact, a Chester Dungeons which had a huge focus on the Romans would be fantastic.

As for this, I can't help but feel it'll be a bit 'meh'. Hopefully it'll do well, as I grew up near there I always like to see Chester succeed :)