• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Clean courtyard tavern?

queenofspeed

TS Member
Just a random idea for an area which contains topics not serious enough for corner coffee but for people who don't want to go into the general adult humourness of the courtyard tavern.

How about a filter of some kind that users who are easily offended can turn on if they want? There was something on our old site that replaced f**k with 'jelly' and whatnot. :p

Perhaps not so much a 'clean Courtyard Tavern', but I'm sure a separate 'Games Room' would be much welcomed?

To be honest the turn over of topics in Corner Coffee isnt quick enough to warrant it, some of the threads down the bottom of the first page are over a month since last used.

And lets not forget the lovely RCT and No Limits area for those specific areas.

At present all out off topic conversations are split to Corner Coffee for family fun or Tavern for naughty, as yet there isnt much reason to extend that area.
Thanks for the suggestions though, and we will keep looking into it if those areas become difficult to organise or moderate.

Perhaps the description of Corner Coffee could be changed to make it clear that it is a general off topic forum as right now it could seem as if it's restricted to what is said in the description of the board?

Good idea, I'll get one of the admin robots onto that.

Ben said:
Good idea, I'll get one of the admin robots onto that.

I'm afraid I still haven't reached a point where I don't laugh when I see your sig gif. It's just one of those things, I could watch it for hours and still find it funny :-[ ;)