• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Closing Time: A discussion

The park closing earlier has no affect on park investments. Whether they close at 4pm or 7pm, the same level of money will be pumped into the park next year either way.

It they want you out they want you out. Simple. I ain't trying to cause a fight. I'm trying a different approach. I for one would love it if I was there and they said stay till 7. It is frustrating knowing it could be. But it's out of our control. Here's hoping they do it for the smiler no matter what the weather is

Slugjc said:
It they want you out they want you out. Simple. I ain't trying to cause a fight. I'm trying a different approach. I for one would love it if I was there and they said stay till 7. It is frustrating knowing it could be. But it's out of our control. Here's hoping they do it for the smiler no matter what the weather is
Nobody is arguing that they have the final say and can do what they want, but it doesn't mean that we will all think it's the right decision. If other Merlin parks can open until at least 6, then so can Towers. There doesn't seem to be a decent excuse.