• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

CoasterMania Documentary

deluded366

TS Member
Hi, First post in here ever but though this was worth sharing and it's great coaster related watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0rE20RdJ30

I first saw this on the BBC around 1995 at the age of 10. Luckily managed to get it recorded on VHS and I must have worn that tape out watching it over and over. My tape hasn't been seen since but I managed to find a friendly guy via a group on Facebook who still had a copy! He burnt be a DVD copy and so I have uploaded the rip to Youtube for everyone to watch.

As far as I'm aware, this isn't available online anywhere else (trust me, I've searched!) so chances are, you've never seen this unless you're as old as I am...

Enjoy!

What a fantastic documentary, really enjoyed watching that. Don't remember seeing it (being about 4 at the time it aired), so found it very fascinating.

Just a shame HINE was on it.