• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coasters that carry their park’s coaster lineup

There's probably an argument to be made for Sik at Flamingo Land here.

It isn't world class but the other coasters at the park are mediocre at best.

There are also a couple of examples of UK seaside amusement parks with an excellent wooden coaster but then nothing else of any note - Yarmouth PB and Dreamland spring straight to mind.

I must be the only person here that actually really likes both Kumali and Mumbo Jumbo. I think as coasters they are actually both a little underrated, it’s a pity about the poor operations at the park. If those rides were at a different park and operated well I think they’d be seen as quite fun rides.

Personally I found that Mumbo Jumbo was fairly enjoyable until that overbaked turn at the end tried to snap my neck (in hindsight that would have probably been less annoying than what did happen on that trip). Hero has a terrible reputation yet I honestly think it was better than Mumbo Jumbo.

Kumali is nothing spectactular, it rides better than most SLCs but that's not saying a lot.

I would have found Mumbo Jumbo much more enjoyable if they had used more than three cars on the track, with two of them reserved for queuejumpers.
What looked like a short queue took ninety minutes...not worth it for the type of ride it is.