• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Conny Land, Switzerland: weird new chairlift interactive tree thing

Sam

TS Member
Conny Land are of course famous for going to world's weirdest manufacturer PAX for their 'Cobra' coaster a few years back.

Screamscape said:
2014 - Mammoth Tree - (1/3/14) Conny-Land in Switzerland will open a very strange new attraction in 2014 as they replace the park’s dolphin lagoon with a unique new aerial cable car ride. The gondolas will hold 16 passers and pass through a Mammoth Tree structure at the mid-point of the journey. From what I’ve been led to believe, the cars simply will not just pass through the tree, as something special will take place to the riders within the enclosed confines of the tree structure before they exit once again. You can see the cable car here, and jump to page 18 on this link to catch a peek at the “Mammutbaum” structure, which promises a wild and scary experience.

V8OvEWP.jpg

Sounds superbly Swiss! :D

The country that is home to B&M and Intamin sure has some weird rides don't they? =P

What the heck have I just watched!? That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen!

:)

It's so awful and pointless it's amazing <3

I know some people going to ConnyLand over the next week, can't wait for their reaction after seeing what happens in that tree of WHY...