• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Cosplay idea

Who of you, without using google would know who this was.

• Yes, I know the character

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Nope, sorry no idea

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

Jem8472

TS Member
I am just running a quick poll to see if this cosplay costume would be worth doing. I would really like to do it as it is not too difficult and it was a great game to play.

Who of you, without looking on google would know this?

5132664622_bcf1902f1f_b.jpg

1) Expected something sexy, was disapointed

2) Looked at actual image, had a geekgasm, truely awesome dude. :D

I only know because we had this conversation of FB a couple of weeks ago. I say go for it mate ;)

I am playing it again at the moment and I can't believe how I managed to get very far without a guide. How I did that first time round I don't know. But I never did complete the game. I have had to look up lots of stuff

It can't be as hard as Monkey Island 3*, surely?

*I think it was three... which was the one where you had to fight a giant stone monkey using combinations of "ook", "ah" and other random monkey words? It took three of us to beat that game, and we had to take notes and draw diagrams!

It is a really challenging game, there are lots of parts where you just think, how the f am I supposed to figure that out!

I'm definately going to have to check it out. I love a bit of point-and-click!