• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Dauling Dragon, Gravity Group, China

Sam

TS Member
POV of the new Gravity Group coaster in China, with the 'high five' element.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/_DW3A6xMS3Y?hd=1[/youtube]

What do we think? Good layout, or a bit average?

It's a shame that it's clearly not rubbish, otherwise we could nickname it Dawdling Dragon. :p

In terms of the awesomeness of modern woodies, this isn't top of the pile.

Still looks great, though!

I think it looks good. A great unique element, fast pacing and I like how they flip over and under each other towards the end. I wouldn't say no if a park over here got one! :)

I certainly wouldn't complain if one appeared in the UK! Looks really enjoyable! :)

Aesthetically, I bet this truly looks amazing. Whether it has an abundance of airtime isn't that clear just from the POV though. :-\

Saying that i'm not overly fussed, as it's one of those coasters half of us will never have the opportunity to ride.

Thanks for finding the POV I've been looking for that for a while. :)

I was looking forward to seeing how that 'high five' element runs and it does look pretty good and quite fun, the rest of the coaster looks pretty good and runs at a nice pace.

Looks fun. :)

Looks like a solid woodie for me, like the way they are dueling all the way around rather than just in a couple of places although the red train appears to have the upper hand most of the way around :p