• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Disneyland Paris: General Discussion

So to be clear, they’ve had a DLP news event, amidst a tonne of rumours that Hyperspace Mountian was finally going to be rethemed, they’ve had an orchestra play a live version of the De Le Terre a La Lune theme at the event and have announced nothing?!

That Twitter post has been deleted now, I assume because nothing has happened with it at the event? What did it say out of interest.

I’m just starting to accept that they’re never going to change this now.

Adventure World, hmmmm, really not sure on that. Seems a very basic name, hardly inspiring. I don't mind the logo so much, although it gives me Disney+ VIBES.

A shame that they've still not announced what the other new area around the lake is going to be. I can only assume that it's either been scrapped for good or is a long way off. And as for no announcements at all for the main park, well what a shock!

I love Disney and DLP, but boy do they frustrate me.

Out of interest, what actually was the last new ride added to Disneyland Park? Off the top of my head, I’m struggling to think of any recent new additions to Disneyland Park, as it seems like much of DLP’s money goes towards the Studios Park (or Adventure World, as it’s now known).

I’ll confess that I’m not the most au fait with Disney compared to other European parks, though, so I could easily have missed some developments.

Out of interest, what actually was the last new ride added to Disneyland Park? Off the top of my head, I’m struggling to think of any recent new additions to Disneyland Park, as it seems like much of DLP’s money goes towards the Studios Park (or Adventure World, as it’s now known).

I’ll confess that I’m not the most au fait with Disney compared to other European parks, though, so I could easily have missed some developments.
Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast in 2006. So nearly 20 years since a completely new ride, which is embarrassing to be honest!

It’s such a generic name; it makes you think of a Chinese knock-off park.

As for the prospect of actual new additions, it feels almost farcical how long it is taking them to build anything. Not a Paris exclusive problem of course and it wouldn’t be modern Disney if half of the proposals weren’t cut.

Adventure World, hmmmm, really not sure on that. Seems a very basic name, hardly inspiring. I don't mind the logo so much, although it gives me Disney+ VIBES.

A shame that they've still not announced what the other new area around the lake is going to be. I can only assume that it's either been scrapped for good or is a long way off. And as for no announcements at all for the main park, well what a shock!

I love Disney and DLP, but boy do they frustrate me.

There was a small reference given in the update this weekend about the 3rd new land:

That’s just the beginning! We can’t wait to share more in the future on a brand-new immersive world whose concept and design are currently being finalized by Disney Imagineers.
Link

So it suggests it hasn’t been scrapped, but knowing how slow Disney are at building things it is likely a long way off.

Reactions: Rob
Paris had the issue of not having money and the original Studios being such a cock up they had to focus fixing that up instead of filling in the various blank spaces left available in the main park.

There's at least 3/4 plots of land available to throw stuff in if I recall. But they just haven't for whatever reason.

They have recently got permission to push the 3 rd paris gate (park) back to 2036 so they have 12 years to build and open the 3rd park, donwe have an idea on where it would be ?