• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

DLP in a day?

Wildboy1983

TS Member
I have never been to DLP as it's never really interested me. I have enjoyed visits to all US Disney parks in the past but for some reason I get a really heavy corporate vibe from the place while others enjoy the magic...

Anyway, I'm visiting Parc Asterix at the end of August so it makes sense to pop over to DLP while we are in the area. We could spend two days doing both Disney parks but I figure if it's possible, we could use the second day gate price to splurge on a fast pass, and get around it all in one day?

We are interested in doing the big hit rides including pirates but happy to skip the lesser attractions. We can either visit on a Sunday or Monday depending on weather and crowd levels.

If there is a loose ABC plan to follow I would also be interested in hearing In order to avoid the crowd bubble that floats around.

I'm not very familiar with their new paid Fastpass system, but assuming it works like the old system and you can get more or less directly on a ride when you have it, you should be more than able to do everything in a day. It might even be less waiting now since it's a paid system and it used to be free, so I would guess the number of people using it is much lower.

I would do Disney Studios first thing in the morning, with Fastpasses for the 5 big rides (Crush's Coaster, Ratatouille, Tower of Terror, Spider-Man, and Flight Force) you could easily be in and out of there in 90 minutes, and then free to head across the way to an actual theme park. At DLP proper, and assuming you have the fastpasses, I don't think you would need much of a plan. If you're only interested in the big rides and can skip the smaller ones, you would be able to get that done even on a crowded day in the standby line, so you should be fine.