• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Do you have a dream theme park in your head?

Zeock

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Just asking because I do (and I have a Word document with all the attractions). Is this a bit obsessive?

I actually have had an idea in my head for quite some time now, for an indoor theme park (this is something that I feel the UK desperately needs) I did start writing it up on word document, but stopped after I'd finished the few areas I'd been most thinking about.

I actually have had an idea in my head for quite some time now, for an indoor theme park (this is something that I feel the UK desperately needs) I did start writing it up on word document, but stopped after I'd finished the few areas I'd been most thinking about.
My dream park only includes rides that already exist, but I have made sure that all the themed lands are distinct to each other, and that each attraction filled an area in the park's lineup that didn't exist before I added said attraction. I think that you should carry on with your dream park if you have time!

...and weird...
Dream parks don't include rides that exist.
Surely not.
The thing is, the rides in my dream park (that exist) are much better than the terrible rides I make up in my head from time to time. I'm sure that the people that work on the layout of real rides know a lot more about what creates a good layout than I do.