• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Duel 4 - RCT3 Non-CS project.

Blizzard

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Gotta be Oblivion tbh!
Description from YouTube:

***********************************************************************************
(Please note this is not a recreation, this is an inspired ride)

I was 10 when I first picked up RCT3, I made all sorts of rides & put them on DVDs to watch on the tv.
I recently found these old disks & I found all my old coasters & rides! One was named "Duel Version 2" meaning it was version two of the origional at "Alton Towers". It was effectively my take on the ride. It was not the best, but back then I was very pleased with it! It contained no custom scenery as I hadn't worked out how to istall it yet.

I also made a "Duel v3" which was very similar to the original, but I have lost the disk & file so unfortunately It is lost.

So...

In the past week I've been working on the next installment of the "Duel" series for a bit of nostalgia. Still no custom scenery is used for old times sake, but the result is much better! I am quite pleased with the outcome apart from some slight lighting issues which I couldnt sort out.

I hope you enjoy the ride, I will be sure to upload the origional "Duel Version 2" sometime soon, but for now...

DUEL 4

***********************************************************************************

Just though't I'd share this video with the TST community, as after all its based of a towers ride & of course a lot of you are big RCT fans!

Any comments, improvement ideas, positive criticism are more than welcome!

;D

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s_6_BnXUOA&feature=plcp

for those wondering, it is all one park, the facade is attatched to the ride building, I will upload some "behind the scenes" screenshots if you like.

Oh, & on one last note, a BIG thanks to Diogo for his awsome Dark Ride tutorial! 8)