• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Eastenders.. got very boring or still good??

Noonie99

TS Member
Hi all,
I have been watching Eastenders for a long time now, and it is something I shall probably continue to watch despite this topic. However I am really getting bored of the story lines and wondered if anyone else felt the same who watches?
For example the Kat affair story line is just so dull now.. they would have been so much better giving it just a few weeks.. everytime the branning brothers come in the pub they are all together and its just dragging on! Anyone else thinking Derek?? yuk??!!
I also think there are such pointless charactors now? Like Dereks daughter, and that silly hairdresser girl..
Must admit i'm having a ranting day about things today but I really feel they need a hum dinger story line to get it back. They always win best soap of late but its just lost something?
Any thoughts or rants, or pointless charactors to add to the list??

I might start watching it again when Phil Mitchell is finally in prison serving a life sentence for the numerous murders he has committed and somehow gotten away with over the past decade. Or if a New Year's Eve comes around without someone being dramatically murdered or dying on the stroke of midnight. :)