• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Efteling in February

Rojo

TS Member
So in the New Year I set a challenge to myself to visit a country I have never been to before each month. In February I booked Eindhoven as it was dirt cheap but I have since realized there isn't a great deal there for me. One of the benefits of stopping in Eindhoven is that it is 1 hour away from Efteling and I have never been, so it would be rude not to :D

I have had a look through the older threads an taken what I can from them but I still have a few questions, if you have any advise that would great. I've emailed these to Efteling as well but it would be cool to get additional opinions. (Post Baron 1898)

Is there a good route to get around everything or is it just luck of the draw? Anything I should look to get out of the way early in the morning? Is Raveleijn likely to be open late Feb? How busy does the pancake house get, is it worth queuing for?

Anything more tips/advise is very much appreciated.

Cheers
Rob