• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Efteling Trip 29th - 31st December 2022

Can’t believe I’m finally here and wow what a park The Efteling is and I’m saying that after only one day and still 2 more to go. Thought I’d write a little trip report of my adventure with the other half and our kids. Going to try and do it day by day, if I try and do it at the end of our trip I’ll forget things and it’ll end up being stupidly long, I feel like I have so much to say after one day.

29th December 2022 - long post
We woke up bright and early this morning at Novotel Eindhoven, left the hotel at around 7.45am. The plan was to walk back down to Eindhoven airport and get McDonald’s breakfast before travelling to The Efteling on public transport, but we got there to find it doesn’t open till 9! We had wrongly assumed that because it’s next to the airport that it would be open early. No worries, popped into a shop in the airport and picked up some drinks and pastries, a lot cheaper than a McDonald’s breakfast anyway.

After that it was time for our journey. Caught the number 20 bus from outside the airport, then the train from Station Best to Hertogenbosch, then the 300 bus to Horst (easier to get to the hotel from this stop rather than the Efteling stop). Was really impressed with the buses and train. Train was so clean and modern compared to the ones we are used to at home, and the information on the screens on both buses and train was spot on and really helpful. They have made it almost impossible to get on the wrong bus/train. Funnily enough we did actually get on the wrong number 20 initially, apparently that one only went to the Tech College, but the driver informed us before we set off, the next one that came a few minutes later was the one we wanted. Everything went as smoothly as it could possible go and everything was on time.

A very friendly Efteling employee who got off the bus with us at Horst said we could follow them to the Efteling Hotel which was a lot easier than trying to navigate the map app on my phone whilst it was raining. She was lovely and it was good start to our visit.

We got to The Efteling hotel at around 10.30. Dropped our bags in the luggage storage using the room key on my phone - incredible technology. Then headed into the park. It was still raining at this point so we headed to Villa Volta and waited about 5 minutes. As far as mad houses go, I thought it was alright. I thought the experience was pretty well done, pre show felt a bit long but that might have been because I didn’t fully understand what was going on, but the actual mad house part was cool, I enjoyed the decor and all the things to look at as well as the sensation of the ride itself. Even though I know how they work, my brain still can’t comprehend it whilst on the ride.

The rain had let up for a bit so we decided to go into the Fairytale Forest. I don’t think we have even scratched the surface with this area, it feels massive and there’s a surprise around every corner, a few little shows if that’s what you’d call them. I especially enjoyed the one involving water lilies and the witch. The kids loved Long Neck. A red squirrel was going to town on his scarf, trying to nick it for his nest I assume, which we all found amusing. Never seen a red squirrel in real life. Shame we don’t have many in the uk anymore. All the props in the forest are really well kept, not something I am used to visiting mostly Merlin parks over the last year. The only reason we left the area was because the kids were getting hungry.

Stopped off at a hot dog place for lunch, I’m not keen on hotdogs so I went to get myself one of those potato skewer things to tide me over - I forget what they’re called, but it was delicious and cheaper than I expected (€3.75 for an ‘xxl’), could see uk parks charging at least £5 for the same thing.

After this we took a ride on Pagode and got some great views of the park and beyond, the kids were terrified because of the height and being able to stand up freely. We followed this with a ride on Gondoletta. A long boat ride but we enjoyed the chance to sit for a bit. Saw a kingfisher, another animal I’ve never seen in real life before, it was beautiful and I wish I’d taken a photo but it flew away before we could get close enough. We queued about 15 minutes for each ride.

We did the Moritz side of Max and Moritz and I found it to be a really enjoyable coaster, quite nippy actually. The children really enjoyed it too even in the drizzle. Waited about 25 minutes to get on which was accurate to the advertised queue time.

It was now time for one of my most anticipated rides - Symbolica. We did the Heroes Tour and it was a great ride. Loads to see, lots of physical props, few screens but only when needed as part of a bigger scene. I feel like I missed a lot from trying to see everything if that makes sense. Can’t wait to do the other two versions in the coming days. This was our longest queue of the day - 60 minutes.

We needed to kill some time before our pre booked evening meal at Pinnokkio’s - it was also raining again. So we went and did Fabula the 4D film. Actually thought it was brilliantly done, I wasn’t expecting much as most 4d films I’ve done have been a bit rubbish. The story was charming and funny, and there are no words so no worries regarding language barriers. The little indoor play area you come out to was also excellent, it wasn’t a soft play, more like an outdoor play area but indoors, perfect for a rainy day like today. We let the kids play whilst we sat with a drink for half an hour before heading to Pinokkio’s.

Dinner at Pinokkio’s was lovely. My partner and I had pizza, as did the youngest. The eldest went for lasagne. Unfortunately my slightly fussy youngest didn’t particularly like the sauce on the pizza, I think it was just a bit rich and maybe less sauce would have made it a winner, there was also some dismay over the lack of ketchup available. Eldest enjoyed the lasagne but wasn’t a fan of the aubergine in it. Personally I found the pizza sauce and pizza itself to be really tasty as did my partner. €60 euros well spent.
Just as we came out of Pinokkio’s, the Aquanura water show was starting so we stopped to watch that and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Still had a good while until park close at this point, so we decided to do the Max side of Max and Moritz in the dark. Found it good fun again, although we all unanimously agreed that Moritz was our favourite side of the two.

After this we did Fata Morgana as it had a 10min queue, which quite honestly blew me away. Just so much to look at on that ride, definitely going to have to go on it again as I am certain I completely missed a lot of stuff.

We noticed that Pirana was open, which we really weren’t expecting as we were under the impression that the water rides were closed during winter. It was walk on so we thought why not, it’s the end of the day and if we end up getting soaked we can just go to the hotel.

Maybe I’m just so used to CRR at towers but wow this rapids was so much fun. We all got wet but luckily had our waterproof coats on so didn’t actually feel it. It also had working waterfalls. It was a right laugh and we ended up going round twice because it was so much fun. Had a funny interaction with the people in the boat next to us as we ended up overtaking them, and jokingly pointed and called them losers, then later on they overtook us and they then pointed and called us losers. I love that kind of interaction on rides like this. My coat was pretty wet by the end of it.

We started making our way to the hotel exit, we decided to snatch one last ride. This time on Carnaval Festival. Really cute ride, reminded me a bit of It’s A Small World. Had a brief stoppage, we were concerned they’d forgotten about us as the ride was empty apart from us and another couple, and the ride happened to stop dead on 8pm when the park closed, 5 minutes later we were on the move again though.

The kids briefly stopped to play in the Kleuterhof playground since it hadn’t rained for a while and the equipment was dry, it was also well lit, before heading back to The Efteling Hotel to collect our bags and finally go to our room.

Got free Christmas crackers from the hotel reception and my other half was given a free drink from the bar for seemingly no reason, so that’s a win. Staff super friendly and helpful.

Joris wasn’t open today but was testing all day, I really hope we don’t get spited as apart from Max and Moritz, it’s the only coaster at the park my youngest can go on, and I really wanted her to experience her first wooden coaster! Come on Joris get it together.

Hotel room is great. Only minor issue is finding a used contact lens on one of the bedside tables but I can see how cleaners who have a tight schedule to keep could have easily missed that. The rest of the room seems very clean so no complaints overall, bed seems comfortable enough and it’s not too hot unlike our room at the Novotel. Lots of nice touches in the room that make it worth paying extra to stay on site such as a cat lamp, a board game set up inside a crown shaped table, a giant boot for a bin and a mouse hole with a little mouse on the bunk beds.

Christ this turned out to be long, I’m really sorry! I did try to keep it as brief as possible but I guess I’m still buzzing from the first day (hence why I’m not asleep yet) Thank you to anyone who got this far and I’ll try to be a bit more concise with the next one.

Tl:dr - had a fabulous first day at The Efteling. Food good, rides good, weather not so good - fair bit of rain. Hotel good.

Last edited:
We did thank you very much @John_P

30th December 2022 - new coaster credits and rain
Started the day with breakfast in the hotel. Wasn’t too bad, partner wished there were beans to go with his bacon and scrambled egg though. I had a chocolate milkshake like a true grown up.

Once we got on park, I went off with my eldest child to go and do the 1.2 rides, whilst my partner went with our youngest to do what ever she wanted to do as unfortunately she still hasn’t hit the magic 1.2. We started off with Vogel Rock which was really quite good, and was also walk on at that time, I do like an indoor coaster. We then headed over to Python to do eldest child’s first ever inverting coaster. She was terrified before going on, but afterwards wanted to do it again, queued for about 15 minutes as it was still early in the day. I thought Python was ok, not incredible but a good coaster for a first timer when it comes to inversions. A little bit on the short side, but then again so are many of the coasters I’ve been on in the uk, found it quite smooth overall. An enjoyable ride. The colour of the track reminded me of old Corky at Towers.

As we were coming off Python I noticed maintenance working on Joris where the titan track was put in, so that put to bed my hopes of it opening today sadly. Definitely seems the issue is with that part of the track. Although it was testing in the dark later on, got my fingers crossed for tomorrow but I fear it’ll end up being my first proper spite.

We did the absolutely huge pirate ship after Python. I love a pirate ship and this one didn’t disappoint. We queued for the end row - worth it. Then we got in the queue for the water coaster, apologies I’m tired and can’t remember its name. Waited about half an hour, really solid ride. The indoor sections were amazing and the layout was fun, didn’t get wet at all on the drop into the water. I didn’t expect to get on this at all during our visit, as like I’ve said previously I thought all the water rides would be shut. But I’m so pleased it was open. The queue line inside and the station area was really cool too. Not a bad one to do for my first water coaster.

Once that was done we went and had one more ride on Python, 20 min wait but getting longer and longer, before meeting up with the others who were on Kinderspoor the peddle train ride, apparently that one is tough on the legs especially around corners.

At this point it was beginning to drizzle and it went on for a good few hours. Slightly annoying but didn’t let it spoil the day. Took the kids to the Nest playground as rain doesn’t bother them, whilst the other half went and had a quick go on Python - he said it was alright and only waited five minutes in the single rider line.

Stopped for lunch at the snack place opposite the Pirate Ship, had chips and nuggets. Wasn’t too bad. Next it was time for a go on the Monorail, I think Monosnail would have been a better name for it what with the carriages looking like snails. We then had a walk around Lavenland and enjoyed all the quirkiness this area had to offer. All the little interactive features in this park blow my mind, it’s incredible how they keep it all working and well maintained. I feel like stuff like that wouldn’t last five minutes in a uk/merlin park.

My patience was wearing thin with the rain at this point so we decided to do something indoors and had a look round the museum,. I noticed on the app that Raveleijn was due to start in 20 minutes so we decided to head over and I’m so glad we did, what a good show they put on. The language barrier wasn’t an issue and it was easy enough to pick up on what was going on. The whole setting once again blew my mind, so immersive.

After the show I took the kids to get what I call potato on a stick whilst the other half went back to the hotel to get his big coat. Then I took them to the Fabula indoor play area for some shelter from the rain and to keep them busy as they loved this play area yesterday, I think half the park had the same idea because it was horrendously busy in there so we didn’t stay long. Once we met up again we all went on Gondoletta. Mainly because we just wanted to sit for a bit and it was slightly sheltered.

Rain still carrying on so we went and had a look at the Diorama. Very impressive, must have taken hours and hours to put together. So many moving parts as well. We were going to do the indoor carousel but again it was manic in there so we did one of the outdoor ones instead.

The children wanted to go on Max & Moritz so off we went. Saw a peacock on the way eating food off the floor - I didn’t even know they had peacocks at Efteling! We split off and 2 of us went on Max and the other 2 on Moritz, we were hoping to be on at the same time but unfortunately it wasn’t to be. The rain/drizzle was beginning to let up by this time finally, caught a glimpse of Aquanura from Moritz, we decided to give it a miss tonight in favour of more rides. It is a good show though.

After that I saw Baron only had a 20 minute single rider queue and it was getting dark so I went to have a go on my second ever dive coaster whilst the kids ate their hot dogs for dinner (screw healthy eating when we’re on holiday). I’m so used to oblivion at Towers that it felt quite weird having a whole layout after the drop section. Good ride though, going to try and have another go tomorrow. Baron happened to be my 60th credit, happy days! (Or 61 if you count max and moritz as 2 separate coasters which I personally don’t)

Symbolica only had a 20 minute queue by this time, and we really wanted to do all 3 of the ‘stories’ so we did it twice in succession, Treasure followed by Music. I can’t really decide which one of the 3 was my favourite, if I had to choose I’d go with the music one I think. But I feel like I need more rides on it to decide properly, not sure if we will get on it again this trip though. Pardoes looked stoned in the banquet hall section, his eyes were a bit messed up. Must have needed to build up an appetite for all that food😉 Overall I love this ride though, the whole experience from start to finish is great! I feel like we can only dream of something of this calibre and quality coming to the uk.

After Symbolica, we went to do Fata Morgana, one of my favourite dark rides on the park I think. Then the other half had a kebab from the Turkish food place nearby for his dinner. The amount of food choice in this park is totally mind blowing, and it’s fairly reasonably priced too. I’m far too used to merlin offerings.

The kids wanted to go on Pirana so we did that and again had a good laugh. One of the waterfall effects wasn’t turned on though and it gave me flash backs of CRR at Towers. That ride is going to be even more of a disappointment to my family and I after this trip. In fact the whole of Efteling puts towers to shame. The theming, the ride selection. It’s just been incredible to experience and I feel so lucky to have been able to arrange this trip.

It was at this point that I noticed Joris was testing again. It seems like the park are working hard to try and get it open. Please tomorrow🤞

We had one more go on Max and Moritz, then half hour before park close, we split off briefly again. This time me going with the youngest to do Carnaval Festival, which apparently is one of her favourite rides on the park, whilst partner and eldest went to have a go on Vogel Rock which was walk on. They ended up going on twice. Shattered, it was then time to retire back to the hotel. The kids got some free fruit from reception to make up for the absolute junk we’d fed them all day, and that was that for our second day.

Final day tomorrow. Going to do a bit of souvenir shopping and lots of re-rides and definitely more exploring fairytale forest. It’ll be a shorter day on park as we will be leaving at around 3.30 to get the buses and train back to Eindhoven airport for our evening flight. Was going to get a taxi, but the journey to the park went so smoothly that we thought we may as well save a bit of cash and take public transport back too. Going the Tilburg route this time so hopefully all will go well. I love the 9292 app.

Sorry for the massive essay again, it appears I can’t help myself. Thanks to anyone who got to the end!

Tl:dr - got 4 new coaster credits, saw a peacock, watched a show and it drizzled for hours. Everything blew my mind.

Last edited:
Glad to see you’re all having a great time, Efteling is such a wonderful place, even if it does seem to rain on every visit!

I’ve never considered Efteling’s food options to be particularly amazing, but maybe that’s because I naturally compare it to the likes of Europa-Parks F&B offering rather than Towers’. Talking of which, if you’re enjoying Efteling I’m sure you and your family will adore EP.

Oh, Max + Moritz is definitely 2 separate credits. ;)

Glad to see you’re all having a great time, Efteling is such a wonderful place, even if it does seem to rain on every visit!

I’ve never considered Efteling’s food options to be particularly amazing, but maybe that’s because I naturally compare it to the likes of Europa-Parks F&B offering rather than Towers’. Talking of which, if you’re enjoying Efteling I’m sure you and your family will adore EP.

Oh, Max + Moritz is definitely 2 separate credits. ;)
We did have a fair bit of rain, last night it rained loads and there were huge puddles all over the place, one path had to be closed off because it was totally flooded.

I only really have the merlin parks and Drayton manor to compare to really. Maybe Paultons too but it’s been over a year since we went there. Europa Park is definitely on the list, maybe after Florida next year, we will start planning for that! Give the kids a chance to grow a few more cms!

I’ll have to have more of a think regarding m&m (and also Joris) and how I consider their credits🤣

Big fan of the pancake restaurant by symbolica.
We actually didn’t visit the pancake place this time, but it smelt and looked amazing when we walked past, so that’s definitely something I want to do if/when we visit again.

31st December 2022 - final day and more waffle (sorry)
Happy new year everyone. Been a few hours since we arrived home from our trip, I’m shattered! Should be asleep really but instead I’m going to spend an hour or so writing another trip report because my brain is still buzzing from the whole experience.

Once again we started the day off with breakfast in the Efteling Hotel, once again Mr BigShadow bemoaned the lack of beans at breakfast. No chocolate milk for me or the children this morning either, but they did enjoy the donuts so it wasn’t all bad. To be fair, breakfast has been pretty good during our stay, not a massive selection but something for all of us and it tasted good👍

We dropped off our bags in the luggage room and went into the park for our last day, managed to get in for the early ride time for hotel guests today as well so we could really make the most of our last few hours. The other half took the youngest child onto Carnaval Festival, and me and the eldest had two goes on Vogel Rock as it was walk on.

After that we went over to Baron 1898 so Mr BigShadow could get the credit and for me to have another go. He gets a bit nervous when it comes to vertical drops, they freak him out, but he really enjoyed Baron and said it was better than Oblivion. I am not sure I agree, although the layout after the drop is something different to what I’m used to with my limited experience of dive coasters, the drop on Baron isn’t anywhere near as forceful or intense as Oblivions. And although Oblivion only really does one thing, it does it really, really well. The post drop layout on Baron is fun, but nothing spectacular in my opinion. I did think the pre show was quite good and something different. A solid coaster but for me, I prefer oblivion. We agreed to disagree.

Whilst he was on Baron, the kids and I sat on a bench near the drop. I checked the Efteling app and noticed that Joris had gone from saying “closed today” to “temporarily closed”. I then looked over to Joris and noticed that not only was it testing, but it was testing with people (in hi-vis) on it! I thought this was surely a good sign, and I wasn’t disappointed. As by the time I had my ride on Baron, it was open. So we practically ran over there, and we were on in 10 minutes. Only the red trains though, somehow I didn’t realise Joris was a duelling coaster🤦‍♀️ We went round for another go and the queue had already built up to 35 minutes and stayed around that for most of the time we were in the park today.

What I found curious about this coaster was how rows 5,6,7 and 8 had a 1.1 height restriction, and the front and back rows were 1.2. Is that a common thing? I’ve never seen it but I’m not the most seasoned park goer having only done mainly uk parks really along with DLP, PortAventura and now Efteling. Anyway we all enjoyed the ride, it’s a bit rattly but I wouldn’t call it rough, maybe the padded seats helped with that! It was my youngest child’s first wooden coaster, she really enjoyed it! But did say that because of the rattle, she preferred Max & Moritz, fair enough! She is only 7 after all.

As for what I thought, it was good fun! I sat in row 8 and the back row. Really keeps its pace round the layout, some good pops of airtime and a decent length. No it’s not as smooth as wickerman but I didn’t find it horrible at all. It made my day when I realised it was open as it was another coaster the youngest child could ride, and a bit of a milestone due to it being her first wooden coaster. I can’t say I noticed any difference on the titan track, it’s only a small part though and it tears round that corner pretty fast. Maybe when the whole thing has been done there will be a more noticeable difference. I guess this is technically my first hybrid coaster. Lots of ‘firsts’ on this trip.

Today was looking to be a much quieter day than the previous two days, which were quite busy. It was looking like we would have more time to do stuff than we thought due to short queues. So we split up again after Joris, with the littlest one and I heading off to Max and Moritz whilst the other two went off to do Python and De Vliegende Hollander water coaster. Mr BigShadow was happy to get another credit and to experience another new coaster type, he thought De Vliegende was great.

It was raining on and off again today but instead of constant drizzle it was more like short bursts of heavier rain. We didn’t let that spoil our last day. We had a go on Max and a go on Moritz before meeting up with the others again for lunch. I really rate m&m as far as family coasters go. The on board audio really makes it, as does the way it speeds up for its second lap and of course the duelling aspect. The layout isn’t amazing but it doesn’t need to be when you consider what else it offers. I rate it higher than RMT at towers and it’s understandably light years ahead of Buffalo/Jormungander at Drayton.

We decided to check out Backerei Krumel next to Max & Moritz. Bought a cheese pizza slice which was massive and enough to share between us, a pretzel for the oldest child as she doesn’t really like pizza that much, and the youngest chose to have a pot of tomato and cucumber with her pizza (shock). Along with a couple of hot chocomels it came to around €20, which I thought wasn’t too bad to feed a family of 4 for lunch, granted the other half didn’t eat much pizza as he had a big breakfast. The pizza was decent, although the sauce to cheese ratio was off, not enough sauce! The base is very thick so the lack of sauce meant it was a bit dry. It was still good though and freshly made. I had a bite of the pretzel and that was delicious.

M&M was pretty much walk on so we decided to have one last go, 2 of us on max and 2 of us on moritz and this time we actually got on the same go around together which was great fun. Things couldn’t be going any better for our last day. After that we did Fata Morgana again which was walk on, followed by Pirana which was also walk on. New Year’s Eve seems like a good day to visit Efteling. I caught a really big splash on Pirana, which actually created a puddle in my lap on my big waterproof coat! Just glad I was wearing it in the first place😂

Symbolica only had a 20 minute queue at this point, so we decided to have one last go on it. We did the music tour again and it was enjoyable. It’s a really stunning ride. No other words for it really. Just beautiful from start to finish. Happy we got to experience all 3 tours.

We then went into the Fairytale Forest to find all the bits that we’d not seen yet. We had managed to cover most of it on our first day but had missed a few things, I really wanted to walk around the whole thing again, but we were running out of time and still had souvenir shopping to do.

Next it was time for a bit of shopping. I was hoping to go into Efteldingen, but it was unfortunately closed, so we went to the one near fairy tale forest. We got a couple of magnets for the collection, the Efteling photo book and a tin of stroopwafels, the kids chose a couple of things each. I’d been eyeing up an Efteling hoodie all trip so I decided to get one and i’m very pleased with the quality.

Before leaving the park, we had one last ride on Carnaval Festival, this is the youngest child’s favourite ride on the park. I find it quite enjoyable too. The oldest child’s favourite ride at Efteling is Python. I can’t decide which one is my favourite, possibly Symbolica, but I really liked Vogel Rock, Baron and De Vliegende too, as well as Joris - too many to choose. The other half like me hasn’t decided yet which one was his favourite.

We left the park to pick up our bags at around 3.30. The 301 bus to Tilburg train station was due at 4.08 but we wanted to make sure we were there in good time and had to faff around trying to squeeze our purchases into our back packs as we didn’t splash out for a 10kg bag on the flight. I had to tie my Nemesis hoodie round my waist and wear my new Efteling Hoodie as well as my big coat, I looked like the Michelin man and it was 15° today so I was a bit warm as was wearing thermals too.

Anyway the journey on public transport went really smoothly much like our journey to The Efteling. Everything was bang on time, and we got to the airport with enough time to go to McDonald’s for a quick dinner. The airport was really quiet, it looked like we were the last flight of the evening as no other flights were showing on the board after ours. Even better the flight actually took off on time which I don’t think I’ve ever experienced.

Once we’d landed at Stansted at around 8.05pm and had gotten off the plane and through border control, it was time for the 2 hour drive back to the West Midlands. Roads were really quiet which made it easy. Was glad to finally arrive home just before 11pm.

And that’s it for my family and I’s first ever visit to The Efteling. And what a visit it has been, we all had an absolutely brilliant time. The children loved every second. It’s a fantastic park as I’m sure everyone here knows, and I’ll definitely be recommending it to everyone I know. For what we paid for our stay I definitely feel like we got good value for money, and would jump at the chance to visit again. I thought the hotel was really nice, the beds were comfortable and we all slept great, the rooms were decently themed and every staff member we came across both in hotel and park was incredibly friendly and helpful. Ride operations were also fantastic and there were next to no break downs at all whilst we were there, which blew my mind slightly considering it’s a year round park so props to the Efteling Maintenance team. Joris opening on the final day was the icing on the cake.

We already have a long list of parks across Europe we would like to go to, so who knows when we will next get out there. But I hope we do again one day.

Thanks🙏 to anyone who took the time to read my incredibly long and waffly reports. I hope people have found them at least a little bit interesting.

Sorry for double posting. Thought I’d share a few photos I took from this trip:
F6C10197-FF12-4605-A3C6-E94CD58B8268.jpeg

58C5B030-58D6-4FB6-9C70-AF547BEF3CCF.jpeg
If you look closely you can see the red squirrel nibbling on Long Neck’s scarf. The next time we went to see him, the scarf had gone! I reckon he must have torn it to shreds.

A285C0AA-3E90-443D-A729-088D67DBC404.jpeg
D1A5FA47-2F16-478B-A8B1-AF6DADFCC829.jpeg
View of 4 of Eftelings coasters from Pagode. Even the top of the Symbolica show building is themed, they really have thought of everything.
DC73CB52-BE1D-4294-AA34-429451FA94EB.jpeg
8DA1E313-CD5D-4D9E-8EE8-BD164BBF7215.jpeg
We didn’t do Caro, but I thought the building looked pretty all lit up in the evening.

63A2E0A7-A6C6-4BED-BBE6-0D0CD31A1111.jpeg
4B498A34-D7B0-4891-B9BE-1A4019E81D04.jpeg
EDC3DC75-92CF-4E5F-B4DE-320EF3BCA9E0.jpeg
BC4CA9F9-6181-409B-8F0B-B21234356F7F.jpeg

Last edited: