• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Empire of Adventure V2

Orlando parks

TS Member
Hello, I'm Jenson Harris, PR director for LewGra Entertainments, and more specifically, their recently announced theme park Empire of Adventure. Empire of Adventure is being constructed in Hertfordshire, UK, and will sport 4 themed lands upon opening; Pompeii, Land of the Sultans, The city of Atlantis, and Kingdom of Dragons, (Names subject to change). I'm going to be taking you on a photo tour of the park, today starting with the entrance plaza and Pompeii.
t8Cud4v.jpg

The gated entrance to the carparks, alot of effort was made to make the theme park seem regal.
HzWVyNa.jpg

The Emperor carpark, this is one of two carparks at the themepark, the other being the Empress.
R4KwqQR.jpg

This fountain is situated between the two carparks, it has a secret which will be revealed closer to the parks opening.
77P163l.png

The main entrance to the theme park. It was designed to be imposing and to block out the majority of the theme park form the outside world.
u2aCRzI.jpg

The Guest relations building, just inside the gates.
R4SQdbz.jpg

The Pompeii Palace. This is a massive sit down restaurant with both indoor and outdoor seating areas.
CsqCazB.png

The exterior patio looks over the river Tiber, the Pompei train station is seen above it.
pO9mBQf.png

The Entrance to the train station.
GIkRKk3.jpg

The Pompeii fountain with the Temple of Atlantis seen on the other side of Imperial Lagoon.
2SECT5U.png

Empire Emporium is the biggest Giftshop in the park.
M14NWPE.png

Escape from Pompeii, a ride which uses the same technology as Soarin.
gm01nvh.png

The pavilion. This building will be used for special events and exhibitions.
That's it for the City sub area of Pompeii, next time we will be visiting the Garden of the Gods, and move onto Land of the Sultans.
Until then,
Jenson Harris.
Right some of you may remember seeing the original Empire of Adventure. Following a computer crash I decided to restart the project. Having been running on Shy Guys World for some time now I decided to bring it over to what I consider my Home forum. I hope you like it.

Hi Jenson Harris here,
I have to new areas to share with you today, first it's back to Pompeii. The area is split into to sub-areas, what I showed you last time was the city, This is the Garden of the Gods.
ZZZ2jO1.jpg

The Entrance to Escape from Vesuvius, this lies right on the boarder of the two subareas.
09YjOLa.jpg

This shop serves as the exit for two attractions, Escape from Vesuvius and the Temple of Vulcan.
Dpi8Lxf.jpg

Temple of Vulcan's Facade.
JYOOhqA.jpg

The Carousel
uCEIY7V.png

Pompei as seen from the other side of Empire Lagoon.
ecHRaa3.jpg

A view into Land of the Sultans.
WqhJm4d.png

The Teacups dominate the area.
LYEUXhU.png

Scarab Bounce, the two froghoppers in the area.
gbTAjrb.jpg

The entrance to Arabian Dragon, a B&M inverted rollercoaster.
bLpYJ3x.png

Part of Arabian Dragons layout.
vd0r7En.jpg

The Empire Express train station.
5mENhY0.png

The Waterfront of Land of the Sultans.
Empire of Adventure- Arabian Dragon
A Walkthrough of Arabian Dragons Queue and a POV of the Rollercoaster.
Well that's it for today I hope to be back with more updates soon.
Your Friend
Jenson Harris

Hi Guys, Jenson Harris here
I don't have many pictures today but those I do have are worth it.
Mvkb5cR.jpg

The entrance to Atlantis from Land of the Sultans.
Mvkb5cR.jpg

A view of the facade of the flagship attraction, Journey to the lost city.
PPS0LWH.jpg

A quick service cafe.
ISZnjo9.jpg

The entrance to the attraction.
And here's the POV
Journey to the Lost City POV
Until next time
Jenson
The Dark ride didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it, for those who didn't get the story, its an Expedition to Atlantis which go's wrong when the Mermaids lure the travelers into their trap. It was my first Dark Ride ever completed so I don't believe it was that bad, but I know there are some far better ones on the forum.

Hello, Jenson Harris here
Today I will share with you the completed Atlantis. The area is the biggest on the park and contains 4 attractions, not including the Empire Express.
GIkRKk3.jpg

The Flood is a simulator attraction located inside the temple Icon, this attraction has two simulators to attempt to move the ques quickly, it is recommended to be a family attraction.
YSiBPnD.jpg

Another Family attraction at the park is Maelstrom.
xtCJR2p.jpg

For those looking to try something more thrilling theirs Poseidon's Fury
kVgGBGi.jpg

And for everyone there is Tales from the Sunken City, a stage show performed in the 500 seater Delphi amphitheatre.
QcCINPi.jpg

The Train Station is located right on the edge of the area.
ViHye13.jpg

The Waterfront. The next area we will visit will be the newly renamed Mystic East, which is the final area to be constructed. Until then,
Jenson Harris

Hi Everyone,
Today's the day, Mystic East is being unveiled. The designers had a lot of issues designing this area as the plot for the land sits on a very Long and thin site which accounts for the longer than usual construction period that the section had.
ihe511T.jpg

Here is the entrance to the land from Pompeii.
EqtSycZ.jpg

The Facade for the Great Wall, a 3D Cinema showing an Edutainment film about the history of China.
PiniDVw.jpg

A view of the Gardens of Mystic East.
JyJYhUQ.jpg

The entrance to the Forbidden Mines, a Vekoma junior Boomerang.
kENIxYE.jpg

The Oriental Gardens is a more peacefull attraction in the area.
v3TD6ZW.png

The waterfront of the area. That construction done, only a few more finishing details before the Park officially opens.