• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Euro-Star Whereabouts?

WillPS

TS Member
Evening guys.

Does anyone have any information on the whereabouts of Euro-Star? It appears that the Russian Gorky Park have stopped doing rides, but it seems premature for it to have been scrapped (as a Google search suggests).

Wasn't there a rumour that Skyline Park in Germany were getting it? Though that may have been either Olympia Looping or Alpina Bahn...

One of the most brutal coasters I ever experienced, and the only in which I was nearly soaked in a previous rider's blood.

Great stuff.

So no clarity on whether the beast lives or not? Had always hoped I'd be able to give it a go, even though I understand its ride was always a little underwhelming and got hella rough rapidly...

Euro-Star has been near to the top of my must-ride list ever since I read the Coaster Kingdom review of it many years ago. I highly suspect it would be one of my absolute favourite rides, hopefully someone will rescue it.

^ The opinions of any website that claims Tomb Blaster is an improvement on Terror Tomb are null and void. ;)

DiogoJ42 said:
^ The opinions of any website that claims Tomb Blaster is an improvement on Terror Tomb are null and void. ;)

Is there ANY thread in which you can't make an off-topic link to Chessington? ;)