• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Europa-Park Music

I like the Cancan soundtrack as background music, but tracks like avenir commence are very repetitive to listen to. My favorite on this CD is the orchestral second orbit. Generally I prefer Hendrik Schwarzers compositions for the park like Europapark Suite and Wodan.

Of course there's a Tønnevirvel soundtrack! Hoping I'll be able to buy a CD of it at some point...!

Last edited:
I literally go on the ride for the sound track!!! Fits so well too! 👍

I can’t find it online but I LOVE the bell rock ambient music, it just sets the scene so well throughout the hotel.

Already mentioned in this thread however the music that plays inside the Diamond Mines, amazing. I had my first visit to EP this past summer, on reflection there were a lot of great experiences, but for me nothing resonates as strongly as listening to the soundtrack that plays there. (Okay well Batavia comes close)

The park was incredibly busy, and the weather was scorching too, and to find not even a single soul on the walkway allowed for a lovely and atmospheric moment of bliss for us. All I heard about the mines was that you shouldn't miss out on it, and I'll happily parrot that to anyone else visiting for their first time too.