• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Europa Park Refugee Chat

Craig

TS Administrator
This likely won't work, but since there are some people left in the country, if anyone is up for chat, pop in!

This is how to connect:

Using our webchat client - Mibbit
Head to http://www.towersstreet.com/chat/ and follow the instructions

Using an IRC client
If you have an IRC client such a mIRC, you'll need the following settings:

Server: chat.towersstreet.com

Room: #chat

Or click: irc://chat.towersstreet.com/chat

If there's not many people around, or if no one is talking just stick around as things will liven up eventually!

Chat last night was really good and fun! A decent amount of people were still in the country and we had a good laugh!

We should really do this again some time... maybe next weekend?

Yeah we'll try and do it regularly. Just pop in and stick around when you're about though, chat is always open so the more who pop in and wait around, the more likely it'll be used regularly :).

I'll be around most of the time, wasn't around last night because Virgin had a fault in our local area :p

I'm usually floating around somewhere so I should appear most nights. Wasn't on last night due to being at a party. :)