• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Europapark with disability -tickets and proof

chibisimo

TS Member
Hi!
I'm going to Europapark with my family soon :) I'm disabled and a part time wheelchair user, I can walk but not stand for long periods of time.
Has anyone been recently and can tell me how things are there at the moment please?
Which ticket should I get? The free for wheelchair user or the discounted one?
What works as disability proof?
I've emailed my questions to customers service several times but they're only replied if you have an official notification bring it with you.
Thank you!

Hi!
I'm going to Europapark with my family soon :) I'm disabled and a part time wheelchair user, I can walk but not stand for long periods of time.
Has anyone been recently and can tell me how things are there at the moment please?
Which ticket should I get? The free for wheelchair user or the discounted one?
What works as disability proof?
I've emailed my questions to customers service several times but they're only replied if you have an official notification bring it with you.
Thank you!
Welcome to the forum :). In terms of disability proof I'd just take as much official documentation as possible. Doctors notes, blue badge etc, I'm sure they'll be pretty accommodating. As for tickets, the free ticket is for those with a disability categorisation of aG which is "extreme difficulty walking". I would say as a result you'll need to go for the discounted ticket over the free ticket.