• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Eurosat or CanCan Coaster?

Eurosat or CanCan Coaster?

• Total voters
Valerian is the best coaster VR I have done. However, as with all VR, they can occasionally get out of sync which is irritating.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

One issue I have with Valerian compared with other VR coasters is that whenever the train starts moving the video always takes a second or so to catch up. On the likes of Alpenexpress this is forgivable as it's a one-time thing but Valerian usually stops at least twice before engaging with the lift, then again on the brakes.

On the whole I think they've done a pretty good job of it, and designing something that allows you to board the ride whilst immersed in the VR world is clever but it's not something I feel the need to experience often.

CanCan Coaster is actually my favourite coaster at the park, Okay its not the most intense coaster - its more an 'experience' ride - fun and smooth, and along with Voltarium, Arthur and POB is now a Disney level ride with its level of theming!